Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-30-2013, 01:13 PM   #2313
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

What kinda stats would get me to Philly?
Old 12-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #2314
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
What kinda stats would get me to Philly?
I got drafted there twice and it took just a decent all around game. Something like 12pts 6ast 3rbs This was with a SF twice
Old 12-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #2315
Rookie

OVR: 4

Did anyone else's MyCAREER switch from VC coins to VC points?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #2316
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
I got drafted there twice and it took just a decent all around game. Something like 12pts 6ast 3rbs This was with a SF twice
Im thinking PF to beat out Young and hopefully get him traded for something cool. Hes not tall enough to play C right? Id have to foul out after the first half to end with those stats, too easy to pick up 15 rebs in the showcase.

Edit: where are my manners? Thanks!
Old 12-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #2317
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
Did anyone else's MyCAREER switch from VC coins to VC points?
You're screwed. You played offline, maybe while the servers were down (and still are) and when you do that, you corrupt your saved file. You are only supposed to get coins, not points. There's no way, that I know of, to fix this besides creating a new player, which is not a fix at all.

This was my issue a week ago, no vc coins, only points.. And customer support ignored me.

I understand you really wanted to play, but playing offline corrupts your data since it's not contacting the server. You should have just waited, because now you're going to have to start all over. Endorsements don't work, and you don't earn real vc.. And there's no fix.

Also, I haven't touched MC Since the server problems.. Hopefully this isn't a widespread issue effecting everyone. Idc if they give me 100k vc, I'm not replaying those crappy cut scenes and reliving the nightmare of scripted games

Last edited by Rell7thirty; 12-30-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:15 PM   #2318
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Omg..i thought i deleted my MyGm file and it ended up being my pg that was a 82 overall fml i just wasted 30k vc
Old 12-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #2319
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Omg..i thought i deleted my MyGm file and it ended up being my pg that was a 82 overall fml i just wasted 30k vc
Yikes.....sorry to hear that.

Anyhow.... after patch 3 started a new career, 6"7 SG and 3ptr and used the 10,000 free VC's to improve prior to the rookie showdown. I ended up having a 75 rating before the showdown. I got interviewed by the Bobcats and Suns where I immediately said Im not a good fit for their team.

I was drafted by the Trailblazers. At first I and the team was struggling.... but now we are in a roll 9-1 in the last 10 games and having a record of 17-6. I still playing 28 min as 6th man and Im enjoying coming out from the bench. Averaging 17.5 pts-4.6 reb- 5.7 asst- 0.8 stls and 1.7 blks.

I wish i could stay as the 6th man, like J. Harden, and perhaps be a starter late in the season (probably around 70 games) or just remain as the 6th man for the rest of my rookie season. Or probably play a dramatic and awesome 1-2 games per playoff rounds. I like passing the ball to L.A. or Batum or Robinson. Lillard could sometimes be a ball hogger though .
Old 12-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #2320
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
You're screwed. You played offline, maybe while the servers were down (and still are) and when you do that, you corrupt your saved file. You are only supposed to get coins, not points. There's no way, that I know of, to fix this besides creating a new player, which is not a fix at all.

This was my issue a week ago, no vc coins, only points.. And customer support ignored me.

I understand you really wanted to play, but playing offline corrupts your data since it's not contacting the server. You should have just waited, because now you're going to have to start all over. Endorsements don't work, and you don't earn real vc.. And there's no fix.

Also, I haven't touched MC Since the server problems.. Hopefully this isn't a widespread issue effecting everyone. Idc if they give me 100k vc, I'm not replaying those crappy cut scenes and reliving the nightmare of scripted games
It's fine. I only played five games on the Blazers. Re-did it and went right back to the Blazers. Only problem is now when you spend VC and it tries to save to the server, it hangs there.

Upgraded my Block from 72 to 82 and it hung. I had to force close and open again. My Block, thankfully, was an 82 when I opened it again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »