Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-01-2014, 11:06 PM   #2457
Rookie

Seanmgz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Has anyone had the problem where they were switched to a different position as a starter?

My player is a 6'5 point guard, and I was the starter for 7 games. My minutes were up to 41 per game according to the rotation chart and with all those minutes I was putting up pretty massive numbers, then out of nowhere my coach switched me to POWER FORWARD. I still played my minutes, but now I don't get the ball inbounded to me, all the plays I run are different, and I had Nene guard me in my last game... I'd complain about the coach to the GM but I don't know if that would do anything. Hopefully this fixes itself soon but it's pretty annoying.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:13 PM   #2458
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1

I played starting center as a 6'3 pg for 3 games, happened after the ankle injury cutscene and I chose to not let him check, and was day-to-day for 3 games until I wasn't injured anymore and back to pg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2014, 11:13 PM   #2459
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanmgz
Has anyone had the problem where they were switched to a different position as a starter?

My player is a 6'5 point guard, and I was the starter for 7 games. My minutes were up to 41 per game according to the rotation chart and with all those minutes I was putting up pretty massive numbers, then out of nowhere my coach switched me to POWER FORWARD. I still played my minutes, but now I don't get the ball inbounded to me, all the plays I run are different, and I had Nene guard me in my last game... I'd complain about the coach to the GM but I don't know if that would do anything. Hopefully this fixes itself soon but it's pretty annoying.
Did your starting PF get hurt, forcing a rotation change?
Old 01-01-2014, 11:40 PM   #2460
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

I know I'm playing 40 minutes per game.. 6 more than anyone on the team.. but they really need to get the distribution OF those 40 minutes better.. everyone mentions they're dragging at the end of a game when playing the full 12.. need to sit the end of 3rd and ENTER a couple minutes into the 4th when you're playing that many minutes
Old 01-01-2014, 11:41 PM   #2461
Rookie

Seanmgz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolersaurus
I played starting center as a 6'3 pg for 3 games, happened after the ankle injury cutscene and I chose to not let him check, and was day-to-day for 3 games until I wasn't injured anymore and back to pg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Did your starting PF get hurt, forcing a rotation change?
The injury cutscene did happen to me the first game before I started playing PF, and now that I look, the starting PF is not in the lineup as well, so I guess it's a combination of the two. Hopefully it only lasts the 3 games like it did for you, but I'm glad at it's happening to other people at least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 11:44 PM   #2462
Rookie

Crreation's Arena

OVR: 0

Someone said in this thread that Lebron ask you to play with him in your Second Season is that true?
Old 01-01-2014, 11:57 PM   #2463
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys, I've tried millions of times to get drafted as a PG to the Kings, I just cant seem to pull it off. I either get drafted to philly, phoenix, or minnesota. What type of stat line do I need during the showcase? And what answers do I give during pre draft surveys / interviews?

For those who were drafted by the Kings as a PG, I could really use your help

Thanks
Old 01-02-2014, 12:08 AM   #2464
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by datdudeflash
Hey guys, I've tried millions of times to get drafted as a PG to the Kings, I just cant seem to pull it off. I either get drafted to philly, phoenix, or minnesota. What type of stat line do I need during the showcase? And what answers do I give during pre draft surveys / interviews?

For those who were drafted by the Kings as a PG, I could really use your help

Thanks
I just got drafted by the kings today had 31/5/8 as athletic pg and I said win at all costs and the answers I used on th personality test was
1.no
2.yes
3.defense
4.coach calls the plays
5.yes
Got interviewed by suns and pelicans I answered indifferent to suns and shot down pelicans and ended up drafted by the kings

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »