Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-02-2014, 12:28 AM   #2465
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Got to the all-star game... and it's the 2013 all-star game in Houston. It still had "2013" on the jerseys.

2K are a joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 12:49 AM   #2466
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevematic
Got to the all-star game... and it's the 2013 all-star game in Houston. It still had "2013" on the jerseys.

2K are a joke.
All-star 2014 hasn't happen yet you can't predict the jerseys and plus 2k has always done that and when the actual allstar weekend happens they usually patch in the right stuff you have your panties in a bunch for no reason
Old 01-02-2014, 12:57 AM   #2467
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goduke30
All-star 2014 hasn't happen yet you can't predict the jerseys and plus 2k has always done that and when the actual allstar weekend happens they usually patch in the right stuff you have your panties in a bunch for no reason
They've had the correct court in the past.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:20 AM   #2468
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevematic
They've had the correct court in the past.
After the allstar game is played the only reason they had in 2k13 early was everything was released by nba before hand but even then we had the 2012 jerseys until the allstar weekend was done in real life
Old 01-02-2014, 01:22 AM   #2469
Rookie

Hi guys. For the last two days, I been trying to get drafted to the bulls by playing either a sg or a sf. I've come so close and it is really frustrating. Here's what I did each time.

Rookie Showcase
Usually 8 pts, 1 ast, 3 reb, 1 stl, 1 block. After i get at least those stats, I make myself get two turnovers, force my shooting to 40 percent, then proceed to foul out.
I said the bulls were my favorite team and I said win at all cost.

Personality Test
Y
Y
Defense
Look to Coach
Y

Pre-Draft Interview
Q1 about chicago being a cold city- A: No problems here
Q2 about defense- A: I thrive on defense

I usually get drafted ahead or behind the bulls. I given up for now and am making a sg and looking to get him traded to the bulls, but I'd rather play on the bulls from jump. If anyone got drafted to the bulls, could you let me know what you did to get drafted to them. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to trying them. Thanks

Last edited by Kakarr0t; 01-02-2014 at 01:26 AM.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:47 AM   #2470
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakarr0t
Hi guys. For the last two days, I been trying to get drafted to the bulls by playing either a sg or a sf. I've come so close and it is really frustrating. Here's what I did each time.

Rookie Showcase
Usually 8 pts, 1 ast, 3 reb, 1 stl, 1 block. After i get at least those stats, I make myself get two turnovers, force my shooting to 40 percent, then proceed to foul out.

Personality Test
Y
Y
Defense
Look to Coach
Y

Pre-Draft Interview

I usually get drafted ahead or behind the bulls. I given up for now and am making a sg and looking to get him traded to the bulls, but I'd rather play on the bulls from jump. If anyone got drafted to the bulls, could you let me know what you did to get drafted to them. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to trying them. Thanks
You don't put them as your favorite team try that cause I did pick the kings and my team and never went there until I picked someone else
Old 01-02-2014, 02:08 AM   #2471
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakarr0t

Rookie Showcase

Personality Test
Y
Y
Defense
Look to Coach
Y

Pre-Draft Interview

You cant get drafted to the Bulls. Theres certain teams that will not draft you due to need like the Spurs, OKC, Nets, Knicks, Bulls and Pacers. They will interview but basically top teams will not draft you no matter what.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 02:30 AM   #2472
Rookie

Finally got my shoe deal 66 games into the season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »