Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2014, 12:28 AM   #2465
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Got to the all-star game... and it's the 2013 all-star game in Houston. It still had "2013" on the jerseys.

2K are a joke.
stevematic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 12:49 AM   #2466
Rookie
 
goduke30's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2012
Blog Entries: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevematic
Got to the all-star game... and it's the 2013 all-star game in Houston. It still had "2013" on the jerseys.

2K are a joke.
All-star 2014 hasn't happen yet you can't predict the jerseys and plus 2k has always done that and when the actual allstar weekend happens they usually patch in the right stuff you have your panties in a bunch for no reason
goduke30 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:57 AM   #2467
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by goduke30
All-star 2014 hasn't happen yet you can't predict the jerseys and plus 2k has always done that and when the actual allstar weekend happens they usually patch in the right stuff you have your panties in a bunch for no reason
They've had the correct court in the past.
stevematic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:20 AM   #2468
Rookie
 
goduke30's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2012
Blog Entries: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevematic
They've had the correct court in the past.
After the allstar game is played the only reason they had in 2k13 early was everything was released by nba before hand but even then we had the 2012 jerseys until the allstar weekend was done in real life
goduke30 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:22 AM   #2469
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Maryland
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Hi guys. For the last two days, I been trying to get drafted to the bulls by playing either a sg or a sf. I've come so close and it is really frustrating. Here's what I did each time.

Rookie Showcase
Usually 8 pts, 1 ast, 3 reb, 1 stl, 1 block. After i get at least those stats, I make myself get two turnovers, force my shooting to 40 percent, then proceed to foul out.
I said the bulls were my favorite team and I said win at all cost.

Personality Test
Y
Y
Defense
Look to Coach
Y

Pre-Draft Interview
Q1 about chicago being a cold city- A: No problems here
Q2 about defense- A: I thrive on defense

I usually get drafted ahead or behind the bulls. I given up for now and am making a sg and looking to get him traded to the bulls, but I'd rather play on the bulls from jump. If anyone got drafted to the bulls, could you let me know what you did to get drafted to them. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to trying them. Thanks

Last edited by Kakarr0t; 01-02-2014 at 01:26 AM.
Kakarr0t is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:47 AM   #2470
Rookie
 
goduke30's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2012
Blog Entries: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakarr0t
Hi guys. For the last two days, I been trying to get drafted to the bulls by playing either a sg or a sf. I've come so close and it is really frustrating. Here's what I did each time.

Rookie Showcase
Usually 8 pts, 1 ast, 3 reb, 1 stl, 1 block. After i get at least those stats, I make myself get two turnovers, force my shooting to 40 percent, then proceed to foul out.
I said the bulls were my favorite team and I said win at all cost.

Personality Test
Y
Y
Defense
Look to Coach
Y

Pre-Draft Interview
Q1 about chicago being a cold city- A: No problems here
Q2 about defense- A: I thrive on defense

I usually get drafted ahead or behind the bulls. I given up for now and am making a sg and looking to get him traded to the bulls, but I'd rather play on the bulls from jump. If anyone got drafted to the bulls, could you let me know what you did to get drafted to them. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to trying them. Thanks
You don't put them as your favorite team try that cause I did pick the kings and my team and never went there until I picked someone else
goduke30 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:08 AM   #2471
Rookie
 
Sir Duke 27's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakarr0t
Hi guys. For the last two days, I been trying to get drafted to the bulls by playing either a sg or a sf. I've come so close and it is really frustrating. Here's what I did each time.

Rookie Showcase
Usually 8 pts, 1 ast, 3 reb, 1 stl, 1 block. After i get at least those stats, I make myself get two turnovers, force my shooting to 40 percent, then proceed to foul out.
I said the bulls were my favorite team and I said win at all cost.

Personality Test
Y
Y
Defense
Look to Coach
Y

Pre-Draft Interview
Q1 about chicago being a cold city- A: No problems here
Q2 about defense- A: I thrive on defense

I usually get drafted ahead or behind the bulls. I given up for now and am making a sg and looking to get him traded to the bulls, but I'd rather play on the bulls from jump. If anyone got drafted to the bulls, could you let me know what you did to get drafted to them. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to trying them. Thanks
You cant get drafted to the Bulls. Theres certain teams that will not draft you due to need like the Spurs, OKC, Nets, Knicks, Bulls and Pacers. They will interview but basically top teams will not draft you no matter what.
Sir Duke 27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 02:30 AM   #2472
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Finally got my shoe deal 66 games into the season.
lbj23numb1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.

Top -