Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2014, 08:53 PM   #2513
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kid2k
BTW : Is anybody else's Setttings not saving and my accessories only change when i access it from the "Features" on the Main Menu that weird
Your file is corrupted if you don't have vc coins or a myplayer store in your my career menu. There's no workaround besides starting all over. Most likely you played while the servers were down, appearing "offline", thus screwing your file up
Old 01-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #2514
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchwork
You complain so much bro, you need to relax and take a deep breath. That shot where you come in the last second, is actually makeable. I made that shot and won the game, it boosted my Team Chemistry and I've read quite a few posters here who also made that shot. Not everything is a bs scenario.
Yeah i made that shot too, but that scenario is still scripted bs.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:02 PM   #2515
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard378
I went with the big agent and he got me signed with Adidas. Every shoe was for free bought all of them. Second season he told me that my contract ran out and asked me who I wanted to go with Jordan Nike or Adidas and I went with Jordan. Also bought all of the shoes from Jordan, for free that is. I have a mad shoe game. lol.
Hey I signed with adidas as well yet when I go to the champs myplayer store, all of the adidas shoes still cost vc. I even went to my closet, and none of the acesories are discounted like he promised. In endorsements all I see is the bill board is something missing, how do I get my shoes ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 09:12 PM   #2516
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacalciofan
Hello,

I been trying to get drafted in the top 3 or 4 after the Rookie Showcase as a SG and SF. I would like to know has anyone been drafted this early and what position and your stats/grade from the Rookie Showcase. Thanks
35/8/8 interviewed by magic and sac town,i bombed the sac town interview and went good with magic. Somehow i got drafted by the pelicans though which pissed me off so bad that I wanted to drown my ps4 in a puddle. (I doubt it's even possible to get top 3,that's some bs and I had 67 overall at that time)
Old 01-02-2014, 09:21 PM   #2517
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Is it safe to add accessories to My Player? or does it cause a problem?

Last edited by Sinner; 01-02-2014 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #2518
Rookie

I've played the bucks 10 freaking times in a row now. every time i finish the game, it says im heading to washington but when i try to play it, it sends me back to the main menu. What can I do to fix this and is it happening to anyone else?
Old 01-02-2014, 10:23 PM   #2519
OOO
Rookie

OOO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aros13
I've played the bucks 10 freaking times in a row now. every time i finish the game, it says im heading to washington but when i try to play it, it sends me back to the main menu. What can I do to fix this and is it happening to anyone else?
Yup and 2k is ignoring the endless amount of people who says they have the same problem on twitter. Go check out Ronnie twitter for yourself.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:52 PM   #2520
Just started!

Hey guys,

Im in the finals right now and I haven't got my shoe deal with Nike yet and I'm 87Ovr. I did the Gatorade endorsement challenge and beat my adage for 10 games and didn't get that either.. Someone just help me with why I don't have my custom shoes yet

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »