Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-03-2014, 12:44 PM   #2537
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

nice to know no one can answer my question..
Old 01-03-2014, 12:51 PM   #2538
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaquille112
nice to know no one can answer my question..
I don't know, try editing the roster b4 you start your MyCareer. It might not work though, I was gassed when I 1st saw a MyCareer started with the Internet roster. Also, on 1 of my files Melo is on the Bucks, Houston has S.Nash(Harden & Dwight are still there), Heat have Bosh & Pau Gasol with D.Wade, & the Lakers have J.Lin, Kobe, LeBron, & a rookie Center that's rated @ least an 80

Last edited by MasterTMar; 01-03-2014 at 01:03 PM.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:46 PM   #2539
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTMar
I don't know, try editing the roster b4 you start your MyCareer. It might not work though, I was gassed when I 1st saw a MyCareer started with the Internet roster. Also, on 1 of my files Melo is on the Bucks, Houston has S.Nash(Harden & Dwight are still there), Heat have Bosh & Pau Gasol with D.Wade, & the Lakers have J.Lin, Kobe, LeBron, & a rookie Center that's rated @ least an 80
I can edit the roster but not edit their contracts. Stupid 2k why did they take that out?! Thanks for the reply though.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:07 PM   #2540
Rookie

Hello everyone,

I have a question ok I would like to know if any of you been drafted to team you selected that you wanted to play for and if not did you get traded to them later on in your career. Also what stats did you have in the rookie showcase. I get pre-draft interview with the team I selected who I want to play for but I get pick up by a team I did not interview me. Thanks
Old 01-03-2014, 02:35 PM   #2541
Rookie

Need some help please.

I have SF (rookie), still just a 6th man, and about 20 games into the regular season. I purchased the On Court Coach, so I can actually call plays for my team, but it doesn't work. I am able to call a play like Quick Post Up, or Iso, but that's about it.

I hit L1, press X (to call a play for our PG) and it brings up all his available plays. But when I go to hit the button (triangle for example which is like 1 51 ice something something) my guy tries to post up, and when i hit the square button to try a different play, he'll either do a pump fake or actually shoot it.

So it seems like the game isn't picking up the fact that i have play list up on the screen, or do i have to hold another button down while selecting plays, or it doesn't work for rookies?

Also, I've tested with the play calling on auto / manual and same thing. Plus, even on auto and play calling at 100 percent, most of the the CPU never calls a play...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 03:09 PM   #2542
Just started!

Is there anybody who got the 16 digit code from Lebron for the shoes and don't want it?
Old 01-03-2014, 03:51 PM   #2543
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaquille112
I can edit the roster but not edit their contracts. Stupid 2k why did they take that out?! Thanks for the reply though.
Afaik you can only play mycareer with the official roster (latest version autodownloads on boot), so even if you could edit contracts it wouldnt help. New rosters have Kobes new contract, so at least hes not going anywhere.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:55 PM   #2544
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacalciofan
Hello everyone,

I have a question ok I would like to know if any of you been drafted to team you selected that you wanted to play for and if not did you get traded to them later on in your career. Also what stats did you have in the rookie showcase. I get pre-draft interview with the team I selected who I want to play for but I get pick up by a team I did not interview me. Thanks
It would be easier to help you if we knew the team you wanna go to. There seems to be a glitch, or maybe its intended, that prevents the team you pick as your favourite from drafting you. But some teams just wont draft you, and in that case its best to pick them as your favourite and use a trick to get traded there later. But first things first, where do you wanna go and what position do you play?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »