Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-03-2014, 08:59 PM   #2561
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I'd pay vc to be able to change my height. Vc can do everything else why not this?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 09:26 PM   #2562
Pro

antixnette's Arena

OVR: 7

Just got next gen. Got drafted by Wolves.

How do you change the length of the quarters? Also, how do you change hairstyles, get tattoos, and change facial hair?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:00 PM   #2563
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdurantmvp
Holy crap, I'm just now noticing that if you have any pregame routine like shooting a backwards three, if you away, the crowd give a lil boo
Still having the same issue here...... Ronnie tweeted that devs are working on it but its been 10 hrs since the tweet. So frustrating plus Park mode isnt working
Old 01-03-2014, 10:10 PM   #2564
Pro

OVR: 9

I have a C for The pelicans but we never run any please just play iso bal all day is there anyway to change this?

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 01-03-2014, 10:15 PM   #2565
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
Can u explain, when it says u have a 2 year contract?
Along with the contract, there are player and team options. Each of these options have a predetermined salary which you cannot negotiate. Team option is if the gm wants you to stay on the team, he will make you sign that option with the nonnegotiable salary. The player option is the same thing, but you can decide if you want to take that contract or get a bigger one in free agency. For your rookie contract you have a 1 year or 2 year team option(1 year on current gen iirc). The max years for team options are 2. I'm not sure about having to play on the same team for 5 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 11:07 PM   #2566
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainomac
Has anyone still had the problem of 2k booting back to the main menu upon completion of a my career game ? This has happened to me the past week.

Also, has anyone started a new mycareer after the patch and noticed any improvements ?
Still having this issue.... Ronnie tweeted a long time ago this morning that the devs were working on this and park mode. Anyone found a fix for this?
Old 01-03-2014, 11:28 PM   #2567
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakarr0t
Along with the contract, there are player and team options. Each of these options have a predetermined salary which you cannot negotiate. Team option is if the gm wants you to stay on the team, he will make you sign that option with the nonnegotiable salary. The player option is the same thing, but you can decide if you want to take that contract or get a bigger one in free agency. For your rookie contract you have a 1 year or 2 year team option(1 year on current gen iirc). The max years for team options are 2. I'm not sure about having to play on the same team for 5 years.
Well hopefully with this being a video game, they're taking a little creative liberty with the rules regarding a rookie contract. Don't really wanna have to play 4 or 5 full seasons before being able to leave without a trade. Not sure if anyone has made it to their 3rd season to verify how the contract plays out, whether u become a free agent or not
Old 01-03-2014, 11:38 PM   #2568
Pro

So I still have Drummond, but my coach has him on the inactive list. And he's not injured.

We picked up varejao and now Drummond isn't even on the bench.

Nice job Maurice cheeks.

What happens if I tell the gm I don't get along with the coach?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »