Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-04-2014, 01:28 PM   #2585
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookeey
bump still need an answer please
Only way is to buy the signature skill called "on floor coach" or something alone those lines. It costs 10k VC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 01:42 PM   #2586
Rookie

BFig's Arena

OVR: 2

Just finished my first season, lost in the conference semifinals and made my first career start in the first round. I had the cut scene with the big agent and didn't get to chose between him or my friend agent yet. What gives?
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates
NBA: Chicago Bulls, Golden State Warriors
Soccer: PSG,USA
Old 01-04-2014, 01:54 PM   #2587
Pro

OVR: 9

I was rookie of the month its in December i average 21ppg 9.2rpg 3.2bpg on .646fg% with only 23.2mpg

i am a 77ovr C and was wondering are there any hints i can look for to know when they will make me the starter tired of being sixth man plus it messes up Anthony Davis minutes because they like to give me and Ryan Anderson all the minutes down the stretch for some reason even though he sucks and Unibrow is way better

I had the altercation at practice and had the game where we were down by like 20 in the 4th and coach wanted me to bring us back we lost by like 4pts and coach said i disappointed him

how will i know if i am close to starting

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Old 01-04-2014, 02:14 PM   #2588
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustin
No free agency, huh? Well I'll keep playing for a bit and see if they get it fixed. If they don't have free agency by the end of my 3rd season I'll go trade it in to gamestop for CG. They might have tricked me into buying this shell of a game, but I can at least cost them another sale on a used game. That is, assuming CG isn't as crippled by all this 2k server and missing feature BS.
You need to wait at least until the end of your fourth season. Youre not supposed to enter free agency until then.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:14 PM   #2589
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
I was rookie of the month its in December i average 21ppg 9.2rpg 3.2bpg on .646fg% with only 23.2mpg

i am a 77ovr C and was wondering are there any hints i can look for to know when they will make me the starter tired of being sixth man plus it messes up Anthony Davis minutes because they like to give me and Ryan Anderson all the minutes down the stretch for some reason even though he sucks and Unibrow is way better

I had the altercation at practice and had the game where we were down by like 20 in the 4th and coach wanted me to bring us back we lost by like 4pts and coach said i disappointed him

how will i know if i am close to starting
Id say anywhere from 30-45 games
Old 01-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #2590
Pro

antixnette's Arena

OVR: 7

I had to start MyCareer over due to all the features not being in my current one. I got drafted by The Cavs. I'm excited about it.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:41 PM   #2591
Rookie

OVR: 2

To anyone who has won MVP and NBA title and has adavanced through season after, does the suggestion by Lebron and Jackson Ellis to team up with your MyPlayer ever develop into anything further in the story line? As in does something happen where one or both try to sign with u or have u sign with them, request trade, or anything similar for example?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 02:50 PM   #2592
Just started!

Everythings going good, everything is fine and I'm loving this suns organization but having a little bit of problems with our big men, I'm starting PG, Bledsoe Starting SG and Dragic coming off the bench as PG.

Then boom almost halfway through the season my 6'0 Athletic PG gets put at starting Small Forward? I'm done with this dawg, is there anything I can do to get put at PG again?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »