Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-05-2014, 12:24 AM   #2617
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMTS
Hey can anyone explain all the "consequences" for taking the side-kick role. I took it just to be a good teamate, didn't seem like any choices had a real effect but I hope this is not keeping me out of the PG spot (Playing SG is frustrating, especially when Bledsoe is PG).
It raised my teammate chemistry 10% at the time.. then blowing the 'buzzer beater' thing where I'm supposed to score the winning bucket Evan Turner (sidekick partner) calls me out in locker room and now I'm a negative teammate, and a loner eating lunch in my car.. next time I'll say no and see what road that goes down
Old 01-05-2014, 12:53 AM   #2618
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman253
Weird, I had a triple-double against Utah and I haven't received anything from Magic, I'll post a picture later today.
...after my next game with the twelve(12) assist Magic was following me.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:24 AM   #2619
Pro

antixnette's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm currently 2-10 with the Cavs. Anybody ever start out this bad? I mean we stink.

Also, Tristan Thompson get zero playing time. Is this a glitch?
Old 01-05-2014, 01:42 AM   #2620
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Wow.. the other day I posted that I haven't been disconnected from the server during games without a save .. it's always saved.. while now 2 games in 2 days I got booted from and had to start THAT game over.. last one was the Celtics who shot lights out the 2nd try when I was leading.. now 9 point lead over Atlanta going to 4th and kicked out without a save.. don't dare start this one again tonight or I'll get angry losing what was a sure win.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:08 AM   #2621
Rookie

im a sg averaging 80 points a game 8 boards on all-star. i don't pass because either they miss wide open shots, the dont take the wide open shot and pass it back to me, or they make a simple under rim layup harder than what it is (like jumping into the defense on the opposite side of the rim instead of taking it straight up on the side with no defense). Ive already broke wilts 100 game record and smashed jordans playoff records. should i just take this crap back and trade it in ? is it even worth keeping/ so many issue with this game that arent getting fixed, mygm is crap, the park never works, and its just an all around crappy experience. anyone have any insider knowledge of them maybe repairing all these issues this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2014, 02:25 AM   #2622
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmiddl
im a sg averaging 80 points a game 8 boards on all-star. i don't pass because either they miss wide open shots, the dont take the wide open shot and pass it back to me, or they make a simple under rim layup harder than what it is (like jumping into the defense on the opposite side of the rim instead of taking it straight up on the side with no defense). Ive already broke wilts 100 game record and smashed jordans playoff records. should i just take this crap back and trade it in ? is it even worth keeping/ so many issue with this game that arent getting fixed, mygm is crap, the park never works, and its just an all around crappy experience. anyone have any insider knowledge of them maybe repairing all these issues this year?
move up to super-star or HOF difficulty. Hogging the ball and dominating isnt going to give you any worthwhile satisfaction or sense of achievement..
Old 01-05-2014, 02:37 AM   #2623
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
It raised my teammate chemistry 10% at the time.. then blowing the 'buzzer beater' thing where I'm supposed to score the winning bucket Evan Turner (sidekick partner) calls me out in locker room and now I'm a negative teammate, and a loner eating lunch in my car.. next time I'll say no and see what road that goes down
The three events are completely unrelated. How you answer to the sidekick, the buzzer beater and the loner story all have nothing to do with each other. The outcome of each event only affects your chemistry and the other PR ratings.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:39 AM   #2624
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Duke 27
The three events are completely unrelated. How you answer to the sidekick, the buzzer beater and the loner story all have nothing to do with each other. The outcome of each event only affects your chemistry and the other PR ratings.
I figured because Turner came over in the locker room and told me I should have passed to like we agreed that they had to be linked.. no other reason for him to do that

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »