Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-06-2014, 10:04 AM   #2689
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_N_Niners510
So can anyone answer my question and help me out? I've been posting on here for a few months, and not a single person have answered any of my question
What are some of your questions?!?
Old 01-06-2014, 10:14 AM   #2690
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmiddl
i got mine right before the playoffs started
yep just received the deals with about 6 games left in the regular season. I went with Jordan and spent the 9000 VC with a smile on my face.

But whats the deal with the shoes? I got the Jordan 6's but when i put them on they change colour??? Bit crap cos the old school Jordan 6's with the black, red and white were boss.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:24 AM   #2691
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemietian
yep just received the deals with about 6 games left in the regular season. I went with Jordan and spent the 9000 VC with a smile on my face.

But whats the deal with the shoes? I got the Jordan 6's but when i put them on they change colour??? Bit crap cos the old school Jordan 6's with the black, red and white were boss.
Most but not all shoes change color from home(white) 2 away(black) w/ team color. My best bet 2 tell you would be 2 edit a pair specifically how you want them & buy them, they'll be free also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 10:37 AM   #2692
Rookie

OVR: 5

Couple things happen during my session in NBA 2K14:

1. I got an shoe endorsement and signed with Nike.

2. We're 30-37, sitting at 10th place and I'm looking at the Pacers' schedule and I don't think we're going to make it to the playoffs.

3. I'm currently working on the Kia and Gatorade endorsement deals (Kia with 4-2 right now and I got Gatorade after my loss against Philly)

4. Did I mention that we, the Indiana Pacers, loss to the Philadelphia 76ers? Yeah we suck
Old 01-06-2014, 11:24 AM   #2693
Just started!

Thanks Tmar for the help! And just one last question, sorry for bugging everyone, but I exited the shoe creator in my career because I didn't know how to do the logo thing to save my shoes, is there anyway I can go back to creating the shoes in my career? Or do I have to do it in features instead? If I do it in features, would it apply in my career though? Thanks in advance =)
Old 01-06-2014, 11:42 AM   #2694
MVP

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Are any of you guys having problems dunking the ball? My dunk is at 80, in the Go-To Dunk Package I have the Sprite Zero Gravity, in the Dunk Package 2 I have Athletic Windmills. Figuring I should at least be doing one of them when i'm in the open
Old 01-06-2014, 12:30 PM   #2695
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Are any of you guys having problems dunking the ball? My dunk is at 80, in the Go-To Dunk Package I have the Sprite Zero Gravity, in the Dunk Package 2 I have Athletic Windmills. Figuring I should at least be doing one of them when i'm in the open
Never had a problem dunking, either with my 6"11' pf or 6"3' pg. I use the right stick for isomotion only and dunk with square+r2. Supposedly, using the stick, pushing it forward leads to a safe standard dunk whilst pulling backwards leads to a flashy dunk. You obviously need to use turbo (r2) but possibly also the directional stick to perform dunks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2014, 12:47 PM   #2696
Rookie

anyone know if Strength helps you with contact layups/dunks?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »