Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #273
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lob Mob
I've noticed this ever since I started playing with Cousins… The only time he EVER passed me the ball was when he was doubled on the perimeter & I was streaking wide OPEN to the basket...
Don't worry he's going to tear his acl Aldrige tote his like 15 games after he made his side kick unlike Cousins Aldrige was averaging 28pts 12rebs a game I feed him early to set up the inside game and Lilard,Batum and Matthews get their 3pts look I average 31 pts 7ass 7 reb 6ft 6in 215lb scoring 2 guard but now Aldrige is out no inside game and out offense is staggering I'm playing HOF sim also so Ellis is a 84 now with shot creator, floor general, and finisher he drop 46 on me with a win I drop 55 with a lost first time going over 50pts and I had to carry his shoes to the locker room lol
Old 11-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilli28
I just got one, fired the "friend" agent, and hired the "big time" agent. Turns out the big time guy is a jerk, and the myPlayer guy doesn't care for him. But 2 games after going with him I got an adidas deal and all the shoes were free, and he has two other deals with Kia and Sprite that you work on. And that was 45 games in.
Was the Addias endorsement just given to you without the option of selecting Jordan Brand or Nike?
Old 11-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #275
Rookie

Aroshi's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
How do you do this? Do you have to create the shoes first then start your career? Coz i created the 2k shoes and then continue my career. Only to find out that I cannot weare the shoes I created, instead they are for sale for $1000 each ( i designed 2, home and away).

Need your advice.
Make the shoes, pretty sure you don't have to restart a career, go into the MyCareer mode, buy them and equip them there. For some reason it goes back to generic 2k if you apply them in the features menu.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #276
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantheplague
haha nice. i love / hate how buff and ripped the myplayers are. your dude looks like a BEAST.
Yes, thank you. It was my intention when I created him for him to be big (not TOO big, like Shaq big or anything that I would find cheesy) but big, UGLY, & intimidating...Others in The Lob Mob even call him 'The Intimidator'.

But off the court, he enjoys going to coffee shops, reading books, walks on the beach...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilli28
I just got one, fired the "friend" agent, and hired the "big time" agent. Turns out the big time guy is a jerk, and the myPlayer guy doesn't care for him. But 2 games after going with him I got an adidas deal and all the shoes were free, and he has two other deals with Kia and Sprite that you work on. And that was 45 games in.
Question: Do the shoes allow you to put an attribute boost on them that allows you to exceed the max of something like in the past?

Also... did anyone put the clown nose on? Or does this not happen to everyone?

Old 11-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #277
Rookie

bdeezy89's Arena

Can anyone else not dunk? My dunk is maxed out and so is my vertical but still my player does layups instead. I have 5 dunk packages selected also
Old 11-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #278
Pro

OVR: 5

How do you change your shot base? I can only seem to pick a release..
Old 11-22-2013, 01:12 PM   #279
Rookie

i put the clown nose on. it's still on like 20 games later. all it did was give a boost to team chemistry.

also, my guy can dunk but only when i'm turbo'ing and wide open. i chose a 2 handed under the basket dunk.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #280
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
Not sure if this is a glitch but it worked for me. I created a pair of 2k branded shoes. Then I went into my MyCareer and to the store where it says I could buy them for 1000 VC. I bought them and equipped them but for some reason my VC stayed the same. It didn't deduct the amount. Don't know what happen but I'll take it
Well I'll try this one...... hopefully I will not lose the precious VC I have.....dont want to give extra $$$ to the game I already paid for. I dont consider VC as extra maps or an extension to the game since I can earned the hard way

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »