Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-09-2014, 02:09 AM   #2801
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
WOW

just started my career and i see bynum is the center for chicago...
Yeah you should restart your career again lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 02:15 AM   #2802
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard378
Same thing happened to me over a week ago. I've been trying to get a refund of all of the VC used on that myCareer file.
I've been trying for a refund since November. Good luck lol
Old 01-09-2014, 02:22 AM   #2803
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Duke 27
Yeah you should restart your career again lol.
i cant... 2k has bynum on the bulls for some reason

just means i can request us to go after noah if trade seeking is an option
Old 01-09-2014, 03:21 AM   #2804
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

3rd meeting vs Ellis haha I picked 'You mean I'm sitting out?' when he said he was going to win.. guess that was a bad choice .. though I was going to see a center court fist fight when they pushed back and forth.. with 3 refs standing there they should have put that in the game too have the refs separate them

The Ellis as a center character would be THE most versatile big man slash point guard ever.. I can't guard him above the free throw line cause he just blows by for easy layups where they gave him the dexterity and agility missing from our own created big men in My Careers.. funny that I can do some of that in Park (when it works) though but not in career games

Last edited by DHMN69; 01-09-2014 at 03:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:31 AM   #2805
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

So I get a social media challenge from Brook Lopez for my next game (after beating Ellis barely for the 2nd time) I have to dunk twice... the only way my center can dunk is in Park.. I haven't dunked ONCE in a my career game with him

I've only got dunk at 82 and standing dunk at 80 with layup at 80 and vertical at 60.. unless this social media challenge means my guy is all of a sudden going to actually USE a standing dunk it's an instant failure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 04:41 AM   #2806
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltw0303cavs
Happened to me too, offline, online doesn't matter. Once it goes to the practice 5 on 5 it freezes. 2k has no answer. ? Are you playing as a point guard ? And or on the Bucks ?
Nope I'm a sg on the kings. I contacted 2k support and they told me to select the rebuild database button for the ps4 in safe mode and see if that did anything. They also told me to change my accessories. Didn't work. Then they moved me to tier 2. When i was going to record a video of what was happening, I spammed the X button as soon as my game froze to show that it was completely frozen. To my surprise, a few seconds later the game resumed/came back to normal lol. Now it's working fine lol.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:09 AM   #2807
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakarr0t
Nope I'm a sg on the kings. I contacted 2k support and they told me to select the rebuild database button for the ps4 in safe mode and see if that did anything. They also told me to change my accessories. Didn't work. Then they moved me to tier 2. When i was going to record a video of what was happening, I spammed the X button as soon as my game froze to show that it was completely frozen. To my surprise, a few seconds later the game resumed/came back to normal lol. Now it's working fine lol.
That's not a freeze, that's a missing text box. I get that for every scrimmage. Just press x and it'll resume action.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:11 AM   #2808
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1108g
I'm in March, still at 27 minutes a game (6th man). Since it's past the all-star break, I don't think I've had a single GM meeting or any cutscenes. How the f********** can I get more minutes or into the starting lineup. I still have yet to have the big time agent even approach me yet. Can someone please help? I keep playing game after game, in hopes I will eventually get this new agent so I can get an Adidas endorsement. I do not want nike or Jordan. I'm about he restart this career, the only reason I'm not is because I'm so sick of playing every game to get to this point. It's infuriating.
What are your averages? You have to perform really well to crack the starting line-up. I made it midway through january and met the big time agent right after. Up to 41 minutes now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »