Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-10-2014, 04:31 PM   #2865
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Should i buy all the addidas shoes while i have them for free? or will i lose them when my Adidas deal expires?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 04:42 PM   #2866
Rookie

PAPA GLIDDS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cemorrow36
Just was traded to the bulls (Pre Bynum/Deng trade) Almost feels like Im cheating now since they won the championship last year without me :-/....thinking about restarting when they giveaway more free vc...
i heard about free vc but i never got any ... what gives?
Old 01-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #2867
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

Quote:
yea it is scripted. doesnt change when you become started there. Wont get the chance to start until about game 60
No. You get an opportunity to start around 30 games in. Definitely doesnt take that long.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #2868
Rookie

OVR: 2

Down by 3 to Jackson Ellis and the Mavericks with 4.4 seconds left. We inbound to Gordon Hayward who holds the ball at the top of the key, ignores my calls for the pass when I'm in a wide open space right in from of him, and dribbles out the clock for us to lose.

Taking that tanking thing to a whole nother level lol. We now lost the season series to the Mavs 4-0 and are 32-46 on the season with no chance for the playoffs.

I'm kind of pissed but oh well, hope the off-season brings some talent in.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:28 PM   #2869
Banned

OVR: 7

Thought about upping the difficulty..however the cpu still makes everything on Pro and your teammates still have defensive lapses smh

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2014, 05:52 PM   #2870
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Im in the middle of Feb with my 6'7" PG for the Suns. Just recently got called out on Social Media by Magic Johnson, the man I modeled my PG after. He said I wasn't passing the ball enough for my team......... even though I just finished back to back games in which i got 15 and 11 assists. Whatever. So, I do nothing but try and pass because coach says "12 assists will shut the haters up". I basically don't even try to score. Of course, Magic decides to do this against the OKC Thunder so me not trying to score is destroying the team. I ended up with 18 points and 14 assists, with about 12 of those points coming in the 4th Q after I got my 12 assists. It seems like the CPU likes to have my teammates brick every shot they take once I get to 9 assists......... We lost by 15, but nobody cares apparently because I quieted the haters and that's all that matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Duke 27
No. You get an opportunity to start around 30 games in. Definitely doesnt take that long.
You are the first person I've ever seen that started before the 60 game mark. Seriously.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:54 PM   #2871
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
You are the first person I've ever seen that started before the 60 game mark. Seriously.
I started a month or a bit more before the all star break

Last edited by RangersCruz; 01-10-2014 at 05:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 06:21 PM   #2872
Pro

Icon12 Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
yea it is scripted. doesnt change when you become started there. Wont get the chance to start until about game 60
That's weird, I've been starting since 24 games in. I just kept making the coach happy, he kept on saying he was going to give me more minutes for playing well.

I always told the gm I was happy, no trade or unhappiness with a teammate.

The coach gave me a chance, and I scored 60.. Instantly securing the starting spot.

I've also been invited to ASG, 3P contest, dunk contest and rookie game.

You basically have to complete the dynamic goals, not only win and score a ton of points.

But yea, I've been starting since very early in the season, for the pistons, I'm PG.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »