Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #289
Rookie

ondreythegiant's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidGood
I cant remember exactly but it was between 30-40 games, I am a week away from the All star events. It was literally a game before talking to the big time agent, I will come back with an update once I find out.
How did you get so lucky not to get the blue error code screen that far in??

Subscribe and follow!
Old 11-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #290
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidGood
I enjoyed listening to the guy talk like a "crack head" but my player enjoyed the drink so I thought why not, even if I lose some VC it would be interesting to see what happens.
I have the big time agent, and right before the rising stars game, he offered a deal with Champs sports. Then there was a cut scene about the investment deal for the energy drink and he said that the company went "belly up" so I lost VC... which i checked.. and I didn't actually lose anything.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #291
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by acolbert
Is anyone else experiencing star players on opposing teams, not being in the game?

I've posted this before and I and didnt get an answer in the bug thread or Q&A thread.

Ive played:
Heat - no LeBron twice
OKC - no KD
Mavs- no Dirk

I like this game a lot! But it takes a lot from the game when you play the Heat and LBJ isnt in the game...
I had the same problem, but once I became the starter, they're always in when I'm playing. Sometimes I'll get subbed out, then back in, and they won't be on. But on the next dead ball they're brought back in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #292
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ondreythegiant
How did you get so lucky not to get the blue error code screen that far in??
I am not sure but I do not think I would have been able to make all the way through the starting screen of Mycareer again....haha I still cant believe we are not able to skip it yet.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #293
Rookie

OVR: 2

What I don't like is how these superstar SF's dont go at me very much when i'm in the game. I want LeBron to destroy me.. not be passive. Maybe it's because it's on All-Star though.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #294
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

By now, some of you might gone through the Team Scrimmage (practice)...i love the cam...anyone knows what type of cam is this? Many Thanks.

BTW, Im using the Wire Cam in my regular game. 2K makes me dizzy and the broadcast makes it hard for me
Old 11-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #295
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeezy89
Can anyone else not dunk? My dunk is maxed out and so is my vertical but still my player does layups instead. I have 5 dunk packages selected also
I had the same problem. I also equipped Postrizer and Highlight sig skills. My guy has started dunking more (actually had 5 dunks one game and got a trophy) But it seems to really be a matter of timing now. Like if I have a breakaway, I'll dunk. Or if I genuinely create enough space and have a real path to the rim, he may throw it down. But they definitely don't just take off and throw it down as frequently as in the past on current gen. I'm guessing this was don't to make it more realistic and less of a dunk fest
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #296
Rookie

2 questions: first, how do u call for quick plays like Iso. Second, how do u call for a lob? I see it says press L2+square, but when I do they never throw it up to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »