Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2014, 09:17 PM   #3009
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
is there no way to make my player look like Lebron the arms?? we all look like KD
What are you talking about? My game must be corrupted because my guy is super jacked, like Blake Griffin. I'm a 6'7 PG, 200 lbs.. And my guy looks like a steroid using body builder. It's annoying.. I wish I could have skinnier arms in the game..

Lol how do I make my arms look like KD? I prefer the slim look on my PG.. Right now it looks like I'm running the ball up the court with HHH, OR Shaq.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:18 PM   #3010
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
What are you talking about? My game must be corrupted because my guy is super jacked, like Blake Griffin. I'm a 6'7 PG, 200 lbs.. And my guy looks like a steroid using body builder. It's annoying.. I wish I could have skinnier arms in the game..

Lol how do I make my arms look like KD? I prefer the slim look on my PG.. Right now it looks like I'm running the ball up the court with HHH, OR Shaq.

How do you do that? move put the torso and everything at 100?
Old 01-13-2014, 09:21 PM   #3011
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AckAttack
Has anybody gotten the Kia endorsement? In my first season I won more than 6 out of the 10 games and I didn't receive anything. My agent just brought it up though and I am in my second season
I think the KIA endorsement is a bust. I have won 18 straight games and counting since the Kia offer... Still nothing. I already got the champs, sprint, Jordan, the fruit drink flopped, but the one that doesn't work is that stupid Kia offer.. Thought I was supposed to give a car away
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 09:24 PM   #3012
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
How do you do that? move put the torso and everything at 100?
Idk, I've made two players, two different weights, and they both look identical in the arms.

I forget what values I used, but it was close to the center on arm length and leg length.

I picked ripped for muscle tone.

My guy has Blake Griffin arms
Old 01-13-2014, 09:32 PM   #3013
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasTouch
Anyone able to tell me how I can tell if my career is corrupted or not? I had a server issue two days ago when I was updating my players skills. Right now it's playing fine, but I'm worried I'm playing and putting time into a corrupted save that will eventually go bad.
Bump.

Old 01-13-2014, 09:49 PM   #3014
Rookie

Ajoyner41's Arena

Ok so I've heard multiple times that there is free agency and I've heard multiple times that there isn't. Can anyone confirm or deny if there is free agency?
Old 01-13-2014, 10:02 PM   #3015
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Idk, I've made two players, two different weights, and they both look identical in the arms.

I forget what values I used, but it was close to the center on arm length and leg length.

I picked ripped for muscle tone.

My guy has Blake Griffin arms
oh ok i had it on normal smh i tried putting everything but wingspan at 100 with just the normal tone thats the closest you will get to KD like lanky
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 10:19 PM   #3016
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
What about your relationship with your friend? Does that continue on, I mean, do you have any interaction at all with him afterwards or does it affect any fans support or anything like that?

Why would stay with your friend as an agent?
http://youtu.be/8l6PPOyE3Co?t=8m6s
Thats the cutscene when you go with the big agent.
If you stay with your friend, you get nike and jordan around playoff time. You can get sprint but probably not sprite. Most people haven't gotten kia with him. It's probably more stuff but this is all I can think of. I'm debating on whether or not to go with the big agent or not. I would love to wear adidas but they only have 2 good shoes that I really like. Nike has more shoes I can wear but I've always gone with them. Jordan is in the middle. I'll definitely leave my agent if everything in the team shop is free when you sign with adidas(probably isn't). If not I think I'll sign with adidas. Idk its 50/50 for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »