Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-23-2013, 02:05 AM   #305
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by linden908
i got drafted to them 9th, took over the starting gig, avg 19.3, 8.2 ast but I requested a trade because teammates are terrible so now im on the raptors lol
How many games in before you can request a trade. Bored of carrying the Sixers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 03:42 AM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I'm on my like, 28th game as Sixth Man. I was in the middle of a game and had to save and exit. Came back, finished the game, but now on the next two games I've played when I am subbed in that lineup remains in the game all the way through. Like, whoever is in the game when I enter for my team REMAINS on the floor all the way through. This happen to anyone else?
Old 11-23-2013, 05:12 AM   #307
Rookie

Sir Duke 27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossPineapple
What team should I request a trade to, or should I stay with my team?

6'11" Small Forward, Athletic, 88 ovr Maxed shooting stats (85 3pt, 90 mid, 85 close) + Powerweb sleeve and I rep that +10 training boost every game 5 games at a time, so 99 three usually.

On the Blazers. Was thinking Rockets but they have no interest in me. Maybe Cavs dynasty w/ Kyrie and Anthony?
Remember, whatever team you get traded to, they're going to have to give up a player and assets around your level. So it's highly unlikely you're gonna go to the Rockets and play with Harden and D12, or go to the Cavs and play with Kyrie cause chances are, one of those guys are going to get traded for you. Unless the Cavs might trade Bynum for you, but that's kinda 50/50. That's why if you know in your career you want to be traded early on, you can't upgrade your overall that high. Whatever team you wanna go to or you get traded to is gonna trade a star player for you, so unless you want to go to a team that can trade someone like Iggy or Rudy Gay for you, then if I were you I would stay with the Blazers. I think thats definitely your best option.
Old 11-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #308
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilli28
I had the same problem, but once I became the starter, they're always in when I'm playing. Sometimes I'll get subbed out, then back in, and they won't be on. But on the next dead ball they're brought back in the game.
I appreciate the reply!

I'm starting, and I still NEVER see the superstars. I havent played the last couple of days hoping something gets fixed haha. Im really liking the mode but I wanna go up against D12 (im a PF/C/SF dont know why they play me at the 3 sometimes) not Asik! Haha!

I wanna throw LeBron's dunk attempt into the stands, not Devon Harris's (they traded for him..)

Love the game just thig bug is killing me
Old 11-23-2013, 12:03 PM   #309
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anyone know how to call quick plays like ISO in my career? Also anyone know how to call for a lob?
Old 11-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #310
Rookie

OVR: 2

Has anyone found a way to get drafted by a team that isn't the Blazers, Pelicans, Kings, Suns, or Jazz?

Wanted to create a PG and put him either on the Magic or the Pacers but it seems that your draft position is entirely affected by how well Jackson Ellis plays in the showcase.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #311
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
How many games in before you can request a trade. Bored of carrying the Sixers.
i didn't get the option until the end of december. then they traded me to a team that i didn't pick - sacramento. the 76ers were just rough to play with. at least the kings have cousins.

'bout to make a 2nd trade request because, ffs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #312
Pro

I am currently the 6th man for the kings. I'm a 6'7 SG. I love playing with them. Cousins has actually been the one helping me. Can't wait to get off work and go play. This is the first game since I've been a kid that I dream about playing all day and never get tired of it.

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »