Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2014, 10:07 PM   #3121
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
One thing I would like added to this mode is being able to press the X button to tell your teammates to shoot. I dont wanna necessarily have control to press X and they shoot but at the very least let me be able to tell them. Too many times they pass up open looks. If your a above average shooter you have to take the shot if your open.

Yell shoot the ball on your kinect or ps4 mic (whichever one you are) it's meant to be a command that makes them shoot lol, I don't use it though cause whenever I have voice commands on I get teched even when I didn't say anything

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 10:16 PM   #3122
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolersaurus
Yell shoot the ball on your kinect or ps4 mic (whichever one you are) it's meant to be a command that makes them shoot lol, I don't use it though cause whenever I have voice commands on I get teched even when I didn't say anything

you tell them to shoot and they do nothing but stand there half the time still
Old 01-17-2014, 10:52 PM   #3123

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Scripted gameplay and incompetent teammates are starting to make me not wanna play this mode anymore. I dont care if I can put up 25-30ppg. I'll average 15ppg if it means I can get a realistic game of basketball where my teammates will actually go after loose balls, and the cpu doesn't shoot 70% from 3 every game. The momentum in this game is so overpowering when it triggers. I can go on and on about the nagging issues in regards to gameplay.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:22 PM   #3124
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
you tell them to shoot and they do nothing but stand there half the time still

Maybe you gotta yell reaaaaaal loud lol, nah I'm kidding the voice commands never worked for me either

Old 01-18-2014, 12:51 AM   #3125
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
52 points a game with a point guard?
He did mention it was first game of the season 2, meaning he only played one game and scored 52 in that game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 01:55 AM   #3126
MVP

OVR: 0

Maaaaaaan this game is borderline unplayable. I can play through all the usual BS(CPU hitting 60FG%, awful CPU tendencies, AI teammates shooting 40%, getting stuck in animations etc.) but when you top all that off with non functioning game features this game becomes incredibly frustrating.
Auto playcalls? Nope. Game saves your camera? Nope. The mode free of glitches? Nope
*sigh* Btw has anyone figured out how to fix the substitution glitch yet? If my team (76ers) is gonna get blown out then I'd rather not play the entire game.
Old 01-18-2014, 04:24 AM   #3127
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Nation
I really hope they patch the free agency and don't screw us over and make us make a new my player. I'll be so mad
I know, this is what I'm worried about as previously stated. Most of the time, a patch is save game compatible, but there's an odd chance that the new fixes don't work on current games.
Old 01-18-2014, 04:42 AM   #3128
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Maaaaaaan this game is borderline unplayable. I can play through all the usual BS(CPU hitting 60FG%, awful CPU tendencies, AI teammates shooting 40%, getting stuck in animations etc.) but when you top all that off with non functioning game features this game becomes incredibly frustrating.
Auto playcalls? Nope. Game saves your camera? Nope. The mode free of glitches? Nope
*sigh* Btw has anyone figured out how to fix the substitution glitch yet? If my team (76ers) is gonna get blown out then I'd rather not play the entire game.
if you have your quick game substitution settings saved to manual it stays like that for my career games. just go to the options through nba today, change it to auto on substitutions, and you should be good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »