Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2014, 10:59 PM   #3169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
On mine Melo is on the Lakers with Danny Granger and Kobe and LeBron went to Utah lol.

It seems like star players join the team that you got drafted to (at least I've seen a lot of people who have had a star join the Jazz - which is the team I got drafted by).

I kinda wish I didn't ask for a trade now. The Jazz traded me to the Bulls, who traded me to the 76ers (I asked for the trade) for Tony Wroten and two draft picks even though I was like a 93 at the time lol. I kinda like playing on the 76ers, we're winning games and there's players that actually shoot threes unlike on the Bulls.

Currently playing on Superstar & 7 min. quarters. Considering playing on HoF for the first time ever but I had trouble winning games in the playoffs with the Bulls. But I think that was because they had no shooters and everyone insisted on staying on the perimeter and pump faking threes lol.

Is the leap from Superstar to Hall of Fame huge? I'll definitely give it a try for a few games but even right now the AI hits a ridiculous amounts of threes.
Yes hof is a crazy difficulty. . I can't tell u how many times I almost tossed my remote lol

these_handz ... ps4
Old 01-20-2014, 12:14 AM   #3170
MVP

Is Jackson Ellis supposed to be any good? I outplay this dude every time we play and he is not even the starting SG on the Pistons. His stats are crap and I was just wondering if he is actually good on anyone's career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2014, 12:57 AM   #3171
Rookie

OVR: 1

p

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 01:04 AM   #3172
MVP

Why does this game bother having subtitles?
Old 01-20-2014, 01:20 AM   #3173
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Is Jackson Ellis supposed to be any good? I outplay this dude every time we play and he is not even the starting SG on the Pistons. His stats are crap and I was just wondering if he is actually good on anyone's career.

Not in my MC, he averaged 6 PPG, 3 APG and around 1 RPG in the season and I always outscored him and the Pistons. I always lol'ed whenever there's a challenge on who can score the most pts in the game.
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAA: Washington St Cougars
Old 01-20-2014, 02:36 AM   #3174
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I swear Jackson Ellis ...well the actor who plays him...is in Sprints "Framily plan" commercial
Yeah that's him alright.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:09 AM   #3175
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyacecandy
Is 7 minutes the typical consensus here? I'm currently on 8 and the scoring seems realistic. (games finish in the 80-100 point range per team)
im playing 10 minutes but will probably dial it back to 9 or 8 minutes to have slightly more realistic score lines. Unfortunately there seems to be nothing you can do about more realistic field goal %.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 11:10 AM   #3176
Rookie

Slooty2k's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman253
Not in my MC, he averaged 6 PPG, 3 APG and around 1 RPG in the season and I always outscored him and the Pistons. I always lol'ed whenever there's a challenge on who can score the most pts in the game.
It all depends what team he's on. If hes on a team with a higher rated SG then he'll be coming off the bench. If not then he'll be starting. Its not a matter of him sucking, its about playing time. In My Career, Jackson Ellis starts for the 76ers and averages about 24 ppg. He doesnt do much else other than score though, his defense and assist stats are terrible and he kinda plays a lot like JR Smith so hes pretty easy to keep in check.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »