Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-21-2014, 08:38 PM   #3217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I made a 6'9 PF and looking for a good shooting form and fade-away shot, any suggestions
Old 01-21-2014, 09:52 PM   #3218
Rookie

basketball444's Arena

OVR: 1

Is anyone having problems with their attributes saving? I've tried adjusting my passing 2 times. I spend some VC and get it up to 71 then play. When I come back later and start the game up is back at 51. I guess I won't spend anymore VC until the update.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:15 PM   #3219
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windycity773
I made a 6'9 PF and looking for a good shooting form and fade-away shot, any suggestions
Im the same and I have Chris bosh jumper and it works well for me
Old 01-22-2014, 12:16 AM   #3220
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

I finished a game & it took me straight to Twitter where it says that there's a rumor that I eat lunch by myself in my car... I'm sure I'll be asked about this by the GM or in a press conference... What's the answer I should look for? Because I'm really in need of boosting my teammate chemistry up, just landed on the Bulls 8-9 games ago & have been stuck at 80% for the last 5-6 games..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2014, 01:29 AM   #3221
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Up 3-0 first round vs Indiana.
I lost Stucky for the 4th time this season to a different injury. Lol he was clutching his knee this time.. after shooting and landing on his defenders foot.. Looked realistic in the replay actually..
1 quarter later, the pacers lose granger lol. He tried to play the next game (with -20 to his overall rating) and was immediately subbed out on the first dead ball, 1 minute into the game. Stucky is out for two weeks.

Anyway, I probably have the sickest in game collection of Jordan PE's. These are one of my favorite color ways on the Jordan 5's. Suede material, just like my olives, which I used as a reference. I'm hooked to editing Jordan's now lol. The signature shoe they have you make is a joke. I'd like to see a nice looking sneaker from someone
Those are sick, I really like them & I thought that I was the only person that had a fleet of signature PE's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 03:35 AM   #3222
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lob Mob
I finished a game & it took me straight to Twitter where it says that there's a rumor that I eat lunch by myself in my car... I'm sure I'll be asked about this by the GM or in a press conference... What's the answer I should look for? Because I'm really in need of boosting my teammate chemistry up, just landed on the Bulls 8-9 games ago & have been stuck at 80% for the last 5-6 games..

I just got this one and I'm not sure what the right answer is but I can tell you not to pick the one on the right. I think it says "is that a serious question?" Whatever you do, don't pick that one lol.

Old 01-22-2014, 04:10 AM   #3223
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Idk the mode has been working fine for me but I heard there has been more issues with it on XB1.

Just my luck. Hopefully at some point in 2014 ill be able to play

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2014, 06:21 AM   #3224
Rookie

For my player I made a 6'6 Sf with Point forward play style and had 16 points(55%), 7 assists, 9 rebounds, 3 steals and 2 blocks in the showcase. Got drafted 11th by Philly. Ellis had 14 points(50%) 5 rebounds and a steal and went 8th to the pistons.

My team chemistry is down because I refused to carry Richardson's bags and also because I didn't pass it to Evan Turner because I didn't know he was calling for it until the commentators started criticising me for it. The bag one I understand but I don't like how it went down for not passing it to Turner, It's not like I hogged it or anything I just passed it to Carter-Williams since he's the PG.

Also where can you edit your jump shot, release etc.? Looked through the menus but couldn't find it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »