Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2014, 03:42 AM   #3241
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Anyone one else finding it hard to win at home? I'm under .500 at home but 4 games above on the road. I looked at my split stats and see that my stats are better in every single category on the road than at home. My teammates also play like crap at home and can barely hit any shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 02:17 PM   #3242
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

I chose Sprite over Sprint for bigger money. But I havent seen any increase in my VC or any billboard (in my mc my career tab, the latest is me being the cover of 2k15). Being a cover of 2k15 PS4 is so Cheap...I didnt get paid by 2K to be their cover athlete??? Cheap!

Going back, so will I see any billboard after choosing sprite and do i get the money? Thanks.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:58 PM   #3243
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
I just got this one and I'm not sure what the right answer is but I can tell you not to pick the one on the right. I think it says "is that a serious question?" Whatever you do, don't pick that one lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-dogg
Don't pick the response on the left either (surprise and denying the rumor), it makes you look like the rumors are getting to you. I chose poorly...
Don't pick the one at the top either...
Looks like the bottom answer wins!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg choose the bottom answer.jpg (146.8 KB, 131 views)
Old 01-23-2014, 03:51 PM   #3244
Rookie

Got a PF, 90 Dunk, 90 Standing Dunk yet i cant dunk? Spent about 15k VC on dunk packages too. Also Hightlight Reel and Posterizer on.

My PG Dunks from any where yet, when i finally got the VC to do up my PF he just wont do it. 14 games, prob done 5 dunks...

Any tips? :/
Old 01-23-2014, 04:36 PM   #3245
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornille
First u can join him in free agency but I'm hearing that free agency only works after 5 season but mine work after my contract ended but I didnt choose to go to the lakers I stayed with my current team kings line up me as pg victor oldipo feom majic don't know how we got him sf deng and Drummond pf again I don't know how we got him n cousins we be killing teams...

these_handz ... ps4
I can't wait for someone to post some screenshots to show me that free agency DOES exist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 05:19 PM   #3246
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lob Mob
Don't pick the one at the top either...
Looks like the bottom answer wins!
I would go with oh no i never isolate option. I picked the typical rumor one and the big agent cursed me out lol.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:26 PM   #3247
Rookie

Alright. I've finally been traded to the bulls and I actually want to play this game again lol. After 10+ games of being a starter on the kings, I did not get the sidekick question. The next gm meeting i asked for rudy gay to be traded but I thought I messed up because I didn't get the sidekick thing first. So I'm just fouling out till the trade goes through. I do sign with the big agent and I must say the cutscenes with him are really bad. He is really a douche and money hungry but I could care less since I have adidas shoes. I do like how my guy will always ask him to play 2k and he'll say "Wanna play some 2k? Nah, Alright" lol. So then I get the rumor of being isolated and say the typical rumor option and the big agent cursed me out lol. Then after that I get a cutscene with me in the player lounge and drose asking me to be his sidekick. So I knew that i was traded. The bulls traded DJ augistin and a 1st and 2nd round pick for me. My number is now 3 instead of 10 since Dj was #10. First game is vs Golden state and can't wait. I also played a game on superstar simulation 9 min qtr vs the bulls and the final score was 100-96. Then the next game vs the raptors i fouled out and we won 132-96. I think the scores depend on the team a little bit because everyone on the kings can shoot threes.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:56 PM   #3248
Rookie

Alex Hopkinson's Arena

Lebron James seems to have lost his headband in My Career - I only got a PS4 yesterday and already my first glitch! Is there anyway to get the headband back? Maybe that "rebuild database" option that apparently sorts out the "team never gets subbed out all game" bug?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »