Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2014, 07:33 AM   #3297
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjadog
I hate this Take Over the Game goal I keep getting, It asks you to score 10 straight and you lose it if your teammates score but you don't fail it even if the opposition go on a 10-0 run. Every time I try to complete I end up losing us the game since I have to hog the ball and jack up shots. Very frustrating.
I always completely ignore that goal. It's stupid imo.

On another note, wonder if you guys can help me. Just played LeBron and he gave me coast to coast signature skill and dunk package. Where is the dunk package located, or it's name? I'm either completely missing it or it's not there :/ Thanks in advance.
Old 01-25-2014, 07:58 AM   #3298
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Anyone able to find award races? It says it's under NBA.com in the menu but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd like to know this as well, I am in the finals currently and there is no word of MVP award or the award race
Old 01-25-2014, 09:48 AM   #3299
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I just got the next gen 2k14, currently playing on pro just to get into the first team quicker and averaging an A rating, I'm up to the point where the dude has to wear the red nose in my career and I just come off playing the Clippers where we won 108-98 with me getting 56 points, 8 assists and 4 rebounds with an A+ overall for the game and the next thing I know the coach has called me into his office and asked what the hell I was playing at and that I played poorly, my stupid player was agreeing with him and the next thing he's saying he's going to cut my minutes!? Is this a bug or something? It really makes me not want to bother with the game when you get punished for playing great, what kind of crap is that? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 01-25-2014, 09:52 AM   #3300
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzer86
So I just got the next gen 2k14, currently playing on pro just to get into the first team quicker and averaging an A rating, I'm up to the point where the dude has to wear the red nose in my career and I just come off playing the Clippers where we won 108-98 with me getting 56 points, 8 assists and 4 rebounds with an A+ overall for the game and the next thing I know the coach has called me into his office and asked what the hell I was playing at and that I played poorly, my stupid player was agreeing with him and the next thing he's saying he's going to cut my minutes!? Is this a bug or something? It really makes me not want to bother with the game when you get punished for playing great, what kind of crap is that? Any help is greatly appreciated.

ignore it you don't actually get your mins cut the script was written poorly
Old 01-25-2014, 10:31 AM   #3301
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidHypeTellem
Just played LeBron and he gave me coast to coast signature skill and dunk package. Where is the dunk package located, or it's name? I'm either completely missing it or it's not there :/ Thanks in advance.
The dunk package I got from LeBron was front clutches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2014, 10:34 AM   #3302
Rookie

andyacecandy's Arena

OVR: 1

So I was 75 games into MyCareer and started using the NBA 2k14 app to get the daily VC.

Well, turns out when I started MyCareer, I was offline. So, any VC I get from the app or locker codes or anything, does NOT load to MyCareer. I could only use it for shoes and clothes and stuff... not attributes.

Apparently the only option for me is to start an entirely NEW Mycareer???

What a waste of 75 games
Old 01-25-2014, 11:05 AM   #3303
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
ignore it you don't actually get your mins cut the script was written poorly
Thanks man just seen I still have the same minutes, panic over.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:24 AM   #3304
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Whenever i make a point guard and waste VC on it my teammates are complete scrubs

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »