Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-26-2014, 02:34 AM   #3337
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Man I can't stand the three pointers in this mode. The CPU just makes it rain every goddamn game. Just played the Magic and they shot 10/12 on 3s, had 69 points shooting 50% overall with only 8 points in the paint. Jameer Nelson also plays like he's Steph Curry or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2014, 02:44 AM   #3338
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjadog
Requested a trade from the 76ers as we were 8-29 and no one except Richardson and Anderson would shoot a jumpshot. Picked Warriors, Spurs and Pistons (where ellis plays) as the teams I wanted to be traded to and got traded to the Spurs.

I hate this Take Over the Game goal I keep getting, It asks you to score 10 straight and you lose it if your teammates score but you don't fail it even if the opposition go on a 10-0 run. Every time I try to complete I end up losing us the game since I have to hog the ball and jack up shots. Very frustrating.
Finally, someone understands my pain lol.
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAA: Washington St Cougars
Old 01-26-2014, 02:46 AM   #3339
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Man I can't stand the three pointers in this mode. The CPU just makes it rain every goddamn game. Just played the Magic and they shot 10/12 on 3s, had 69 points shooting 50% overall with only 8 points in the paint. Jameer Nelson also plays like he's Steph Curry or something.

How many per quarter mins are you on and are you on default or simulation?
Old 01-26-2014, 03:31 AM   #3340
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis

I just played the Cavs w/out Irving. Maannn these dudes didn't miss anything all game. Jared Jack with the automatic floater 5 times straight. And my team actually played great! they just rained every three they took except 2 that I personally defended. Game needs a Slider adjustment badly.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:40 AM   #3341
Pro

I'm in my second year. Won the Chip in my Rookie season with the Bucks. I played on Pro the first season and once my team's chemistry rose to 90+, we was rolling on teams. I turned it up to Allstar, and we play better but we don't roll them. And the PC doesn't miss much.

Yall was talking about guarding as a PG. I'm a PG and most night I can handle the opposing PG. I hate that the floater is like automatic for the CPU.

Other then that the game is good not great! I thought they did MyCareer OK. Could be much more added. The whole "you can only wear name brand kicks when you get an endorsement." thing was stupid. I mean Jackson Ellis was wearing Jordans fresh out!. I had to wait thru like 80 games. By that time I had started making my own impressive No name sneakers. So it was no big deal anymore. (What would actually be impressive is if i started seeing Players wear My signature shoe around the league, I really made some great ones)

Any of yall know how to curb the crazy Turnovers? Mind you I have hand some great and memorable games.

And the grading system is messed up. A ball thats tipped isn't counted as an an assist? Points taken for Labron james scoring on me??? are u serious!??? LOL Points taken for offensive rebounds? Example: I just swatted Irving's shot. He get it back I lose points for him getting the rebound... LOL Like How would I have got it? with my feet? Just funny stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 03:42 AM   #3342
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
I just played the Cavs w/out Irving. Maannn these dudes didn't miss anything all game. Jared Jack with the automatic floater 5 times straight. And my team actually played great! they just rained every three they took except 2 that I personally defended. Game needs a Slider adjustment badly.
what settings are you guys on i never see them drop 20+ 3's?
Old 01-26-2014, 03:50 AM   #3343
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
what settings are you guys on i never see them drop 20+ 3's?
I play on Allstar / Default.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:54 AM   #3344
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
I play on Allstar / Default.
Yeah ..get off default and go to sim to get anything realistic

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »