Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #329
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Yea my other endorsement was with sprint. I had the choice to choose between Sprite or Sprint
Old 11-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #330
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
Had to share this with u guys. So I play a game an apparently my guy hurts his ankle. Trainer comes to me after game and asks if I want him to take a look at it and I'm like Nah I'm good. So I decide to play through the injury. Next game I get a notice from coach saying since I decided to play hurt, show him I'm the leader and score 20 pts and lead the team to victory despite my injury. So I'm like no problem. I have 26 pts at the half and we're up by 15 pts. Now I just gotta maintain the lead right. So I get into the third quarter and guess what? They take me out the game. We were up by double digits at the time remember? They put me back in with 8 SECONDS LEFT IN THE GAME, DOWN BY 1 PT and say Now Go Win the Game lol. I got fouled on my drive for the last shot, split the free throws, and won it in overtime. I had to laugh at how hard they almost cheated me
Yeah, some of the events are really scripted. I always get good minutes and play a good amount in every quarter. We were playing the suns and blowing them out by 20 at halftime. They don't play me the whole 3rd quarter and then put me in the 4th with 8 minutes left and we're down by like 15 and the coach says something like "show me how good you are and bring us back". We won by 1, but damn man. They need to chill with some of the "events".
Old 11-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #331
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
Yeah, some of the events are really scripted. I always get good minutes and play a good amount in every quarter. We were playing the suns and blowing them out by 20 at halftime. They don't play me the whole 3rd quarter and then put me in the 4th with 8 minutes left and we're down by like 15 and the coach says something like "show me how good you are and bring us back". We won by 1, but damn man. They need to chill with some of the "events".
haha i agree. I love the one where the coach tells you he's gonna limit your playing time next game. The previous game I went like 8-11 with 18 points and 6 assists. Why in the world you wanna lower my mins coach? lol

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #332
Just started!

Hi, I just have two questions to ask...and my english is not very good..please forgive me if I have typos or grammer mistakes. 1. Can we still request GM to trade the players in any other teams to our teams like 2k13? I am currently playing with Hawks now, but I don't understand why they put Paul Millsap in SF position and Elton Brand in starting PF position....It makes the HAWKS very bad in creating space and Paul just always wait in 3pts line while he doesnt really make any 3pts shot.2. Can we create our own roster and apply to the rosters in my career like 2k13?Thanks
Old 11-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #333
Rookie

OVR: 1

Has anyone else been losing out on VC on Dynamic Goals?

Playing on HoF, it says "x2.00 difficulty modifier" on the game summary screen and some amount of VC. Then when I get to the 2K Nav and I get the correct amount of VC for Game Performance, but my Dynamic Goals reward is always half of the base value. For instance, if I had a Dynamic Goal worth 75 VC, by the summary screen it gives me 150 VC. The final amount I get is 38 VC. I'm losing out on 100+ VC a game.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #334
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescruple
Has anyone else been losing out on VC on Dynamic Goals?

Playing on HoF, it says "x2.00 difficulty modifier" on the game summary screen and some amount of VC. Then when I get to the 2K Nav and I get the correct amount of VC for Game Performance, but my Dynamic Goals reward is always half of the base value. For instance, if I had a Dynamic Goal worth 75 VC, by the summary screen it gives me 150 VC. The final amount I get is 38 VC. I'm losing out on 100+ VC a game.
Dang man that's horrible. Not happening to me, but I am not playing in HOF/SIM. I'm on superstar/sim and it gives me 1.0x increase, but it does give me the increase.

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Old 11-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #335
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
This. It's starting to happen a lot and it's causing me games. I hAte the way it invades the game.
LA DODGERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #336
Rookie

linden908's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabam916
Jus got signed to nike 14 games left in the season.
Were u able to choose between jordan and nike or did it just give u nike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »