Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-27-2014, 06:11 AM   #3377
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by windycity773
I made a 6'9 PF and looking for a good shooting form and fade-away shot, any suggestions
Dirks fadewady always works
Old 01-27-2014, 06:17 AM   #3378
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
If you mean simulation minutes, you can't change that anymore. It's the first thing you get to choose when creating your guy
Brutal.

Don't remember getting to chose at the beginning, guess I will have to start over. Disappointing.

What an oversight.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:18 AM   #3379
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
The trades in this game.. Lol wow
LeBron always goes to Orlando for some reason
Old 01-27-2014, 06:49 AM   #3380
Rookie

I wonder what I have to do with my scoring small forward( 6'9 230lbs) to get him the power forward as the secondary position. Do you guys have an idea?
Old 01-27-2014, 09:38 AM   #3381
Rookie

claustin's Arena

Well I was at the beginning of my second season (offseason is lame. Disappointing) and was in my first GM meeting and decided screw it and demanded they trade Lawson. My GM chemistry was lower 80s and my Team chemistry was upper 70s, and it worked like a charm. I got traded to the Bulls (for Teague! HA!) and it's like night and day having teammates that are actually worth a damn. Unfortunately this is the first career I started and guys like Kirk and Taj were traded before patch 3 toned it down. And some scrub had my number so I got stuck with 35. Come on 2K, is number editing really that difficult? Anyway, The first couple games were fun. Actually LOST the first one to the pistons (they played some mad D and most of my guys seemed to forget how) but then blew the doors off OKC. I actually checked settings to see if the difficulty reset because it was so easy to score, but nope, SS/Sim like I had it. Good times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 02:50 PM   #3382
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascheck
I wonder what I have to do with my scoring small forward( 6'9 230lbs) to get him the power forward as the secondary position. Do you guys have an idea?
Might have to restart. My Career needs to be deeper and this is a good example of why.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:22 PM   #3383
Banned

I requested another trade since I got to the Raptors and put the Kings, Timberwolves and Rockets as my three teams. Got traded to the Heat Good reconciliation since being drafted on the 76ers and then being traded to the Craptors

Annoying thing is that Wade and Bosh are both out for the whole season with a torn MCL, but the Heat are still the top of the standings and LeBron and me are still gonna **** **** up If we can win the championship this year, just imagine next year with these guys back. Also, it's pretty cool since I start getting cutscenes with LeBron as a teammate that you can only get if you're on the Heat.

Btw, is it as common for players to leave their teams in FA as it is in MyGM? I dont want LBJ, Wade and Bosh to leave in FA after this year.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #3384
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascheck
Make his rebounding and strength really high. My 6'4" shooting guard plays SF, and my old current gen SF played power sometimes. Great rebounding, stregth and post defense I believe will get you some minutes playing 'up' a size level.

I wish Barkley was in the game, what a beast he was at PF at 6;4"!!!!

as an aside, I can't believe people are in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th seasons, with my player now 41min per game, and no way to sub out, I'm not sure I'll finish my first season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »