Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-28-2014, 12:31 AM   #3393
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon624
is there a glitch with undershirts and compression shorts in myplayer? no matter what i do they just wont appear on my player...
I put both black on my guy and the shirt works but the shorts don't. They're always white
Old 01-28-2014, 12:31 AM   #3394
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I requested another trade since I got to the Raptors and put the Kings, Timberwolves and Rockets as my three teams. Got traded to the Heat Good reconciliation since being drafted on the 76ers and then being traded to the Craptors

Annoying thing is that Wade and Bosh are both out for the whole season with a torn MCL, but the Heat are still the top of the standings and LeBron and me are still gonna **** **** up If we can win the championship this year, just imagine next year with these guys back. Also, it's pretty cool since I start getting cutscenes with LeBron as a teammate that you can only get if you're on the Heat.

Btw, is it as common for players to leave their teams in FA as it is in MyGM? I dont want LBJ, Wade and Bosh to leave in FA after this year.
How did you get traded to the Heat lol? What season are you in?

I've tried at least 20-30 times and I've gotten traded to almost every team BUT the heat. Kinda pissing me off a bit tho.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:44 AM   #3395
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

NOW I wish my TWolves game with the Nuggets hadn't worked.. up by 8 late Rubio and Kevin Love were turnover machines late to lose the game by 2..and I played half the 4th and sat the last minute with a 20-13 game. A serious rotation/coach would take into account your performance and not sit you once you hit your exact assigned minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2014, 12:49 AM   #3396
Rookie

dreamweaver7's Arena

The more I watch Durant these past few games, the less bad I feel about my MyCareer player putting up the same kind of numbers every game. So much for not realistic.

PS: Kevin Durant is good.

PPS: OKC should think hard about trading Westbrook, before he breaks down completely. Would love to see Durant do this over a full season. Westbrook for Kevin Love?
Old 01-28-2014, 03:39 AM   #3397
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5

I noticed something weird while playing finals against the Heat. Dwight Howard will not high-five me on free throws, my teammate chemistry is 87%. If anyone is mad it should be me, since they slid me to PF while my natural position is C. I wonder if this is going to be a problem going forward.

Last edited by RustyRocket56; 01-28-2014 at 04:56 AM.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:55 AM   #3398
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Lmao Torag the 2nd video he just stares you down.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:07 AM   #3399
Rookie

6'7 athletic SG for the 76ers averaging 45 ppg 12.3 reb and 19.5 assists (HOF difficulty, 2nd season)

We won the championship my first year against OKC and scooped up Carmelo in the offseason. Noel has also gotten significantly better (MCW's progression was marginal, developed a little midrange at least...) and we've formed our own big three with some pretty solid players (Evan Turner, Michael Beasley, Jordan Crawford) coming off the bench.

I'm about thirty something games into my second season, are there any more cutscenes? It was annoying to have them constantly the first season without the possibility of skipping, kinda miss them now though. Also does your team usually pick up your option or no?
Old 01-28-2014, 04:23 AM   #3400
Rookie

claustin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by toragzfrom
I noticed something weird while playing the finals against the Heat. Dwight Howard will not high-five me on free throws, my teammate chemistry is 87%. If anyone is mad it should be me, since they slid me to PF while my natural position is C. I wonder if this is going to be a problem going forward.
Wow that's hilarious. That first one where he just leaves you hanging is crazy. I've never seen that before. Is this an actual thing in the game? Will you have teammates straight up not like you? I'm gonna have to watch my free throws closer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »