Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-28-2014, 04:29 PM   #3417
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n

I'm up to 41 mins per game now, and playing 10 min quarters, I'm never subbed out. Ever. I play start to finish. Incredibly annoying.
Something is missing here. Since patch #3, Im subbed 1x between 3-4th qtr. Before I play the whole 2 qtrs without being subbed.

Although most of my rests are in the 1st half. Getting subbed with less than 4 mins in 1st and then subbed again less than 3 mins of the 2nd. Or less than 2 mins in 1st and then return with 7-8 mins rem. of 2nd.

I would like ot have a longer rest in the 3rd, usually i get only less than 2 mins rest. But i guess i need to be content on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Should i try PF or C?

i made a SF again went to the bobcats off the bench in 8 min quarters ( i did it to get past the 1st month quick) i usually play 12 mins...anyway i easily get 30-40 points with 5 assists 5 rebounds or more in a short time
Just make sure that your PF or C is less than 7 feet tall...or else you'll be disappointed.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:09 PM   #3418
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
has any1 gotten a pg drafted by the bucks?
Yes I got drafted to the bucks with my all-around SG and when I did I thought ooo man not sure how the bucks play but after staying with them the whole season I can say it was fun we won it all I started around second week of Jan. but funny thing I made the mistake of asking for a trade the first time talking to the GM in the second season and ended up on the bobcats lol so I only played the key games until I seen team interest in my player and asked to be traded again and got traded to the Bulls. I think if you get stats like this in the rookie showcase you can get drafted by them 26 points, 5+ assist., at least 5 rebounds, and one steal you have a good chance getting drafted by the Bucks. I think I had 26 points, 8 assist. 4 rebounds and 1 steal and a 1 block.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:35 PM   #3419
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesbarkley56
How did you get traded to the Heat lol? What season are you in?

I've tried at least 20-30 times and I've gotten traded to almost every team BUT the heat. Kinda pissing me off a bit tho.
My rookie year, January 2014
Old 01-28-2014, 05:43 PM   #3420
Rookie

BuckeyeBlitz23's Arena

Does anyone else have problems with free throws? My free throw rating is maxed out and I miss at least half of my A- free throw ratings. If I don't get an A+, I hardly ever make it.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:54 PM   #3421
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBlitz23
Does anyone else have problems with free throws? My free throw rating is maxed out and I miss at least half of my A- free throw ratings. If I don't get an A+, I hardly ever make it.
Maybe it's your release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2014, 06:00 PM   #3422
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah this happens to me too, I think it's just so people don't hit 100% of their free throws. Lately my player has been a lot more consistent though, not sure why since my animation/free throw stat hasn't changed.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:34 PM   #3423
Rookie

OVR: 5

The teammate sagging off is too real lol. On a positive note, there's an endorsement deal with Sprint (I pick Sprite in my rookie season) and I have to outscore Ellis in 5 games (too easy).
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAA: Washington St Cougars
Old 01-28-2014, 09:30 PM   #3424
MVP

Quote:

Try a different ft animation. I've used the same one since 2k11 and it has been good for me. It's number 18(formerly known as hund)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »