Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #337
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Yeah I give up trying to play through this season to see if you can sim games. This is ridiculous, I'd like to at least be able to experience my player's whole career without having to grind out all 82 games every single season on top of the wonky play calling the computer doesn't make when I set it to auto.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #338
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
Anybody get the scene where your player gets in a fight with his teammate at practice during scrimmage? I went to close out on a 3 by jefferson and i was late and then the game stop and it showed a scene where my guy like knocks jefferson down and was like "yeah that's right youngin!". Who wrote this script, why would my guy do that? And who says "youngin" still? lol
i hear it a lot
Old 11-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #339
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Duke 27
Remember, whatever team you get traded to, they're going to have to give up a player and assets around your level. So it's highly unlikely you're gonna go to the Rockets and play with Harden and D12, or go to the Cavs and play with Kyrie cause chances are, one of those guys are going to get traded for you. Unless the Cavs might trade Bynum for you, but that's kinda 50/50. That's why if you know in your career you want to be traded early on, you can't upgrade your overall that high. Whatever team you wanna go to or you get traded to is gonna trade a star player for you, so unless you want to go to a team that can trade someone like Iggy or Rudy Gay for you, then if I were you I would stay with the Blazers. I think thats definitely your best option.
Thanks. Would love to be a Dub, but I'm pretty happy in Portland. Just exploring my options.
WARRIORS - STEPH CURRY #30

GIANTS - BUSTER POSEY #28

49ERS - PATRICK WILLIS #52

THUNDER - KEVIN DURANT #35

BRONCOS - PEYTON MANNING #18

Bay Area Sports Fan FOR LIFE!
Old 11-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #340
Rookie

i am new to basketball in gener but i selected a point guard and they keep putting me in at shooting guard is there something i did wrong?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #341
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabam916
Jus got signed to nike 14 games left in the season.
good for you...i know this was asked several pages ago but in the Nike shoes, do they have shoes that gives you some boosts like that in CG?

are there any perks outside the shoes?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decefay
i am new to basketball in gener but i selected a point guard and they keep putting me in at shooting guard is there something i did wrong?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

many players now play two-three positions PG/SG/SF or SG/SF or PF/C etc., so you didnt don anything wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #342
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

questions:

1. In team practice - what camera being used in this mode?

2. How do you call time out or is it possible still to call timeout as a player?

3. Due to the intensity of the game (all right....i keep on forgetting ), how do you know the task at hand again given by coach?

thanks
Old 11-23-2013, 08:32 PM   #343
Pro

OVR: 8

Took up for my teammate after a hard foul and got ejected for the rest of the game. Gm tells me after the game I am suspended one game and fined.
LA DODGERS
Old 11-23-2013, 09:57 PM   #344
Just started!

THIS IS THE WORST MY PLAYER OF ALL TIME... Dont get me wrong the gameplay is amazing... no complaints. But is 2k serious? You have to read f****** subtitles?? for Cut scenes that you CANT SKIP? then to play in ames sometimes it MAKES you watch the computer for extended minutes? Not to mention how terrible the menu navigation is. It is pathetic all the stupid things 2k did to ruin this mode.. and the whole game in terms of navigating between modes and taking out features players liked. Tryin to find somewhere to return mine... random force closes while playin on my xbox one too..
PATHETIC..

When I get to the games, it is amazing though... just the loading times and stupid navigation is literally absurd...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »