Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-29-2014, 09:16 PM   #3457
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYOwNArcHEnemY
Nah you can win rookie of the year. As far as award races I haven't found em yet. My rookie year thought I might win MVP but didn't, hell I never even saw where they mentioned who did. Anyone having any issues with VC not saving after games? 3 games in a row my only option is to quit.
Same here. I would go to the sub menu where you could apparently view Award Races, but when i scrolled across using L1/R1 and L2/R2 it was no where to be seen, even during the playoffs.

After i won the chanpionship i went to the career milestones tab and discovered i won the rookie of the year, and Finals MVP...
Old 01-29-2014, 09:20 PM   #3458
Rookie

arivalg's Arena

OVR: 3

does anyone know of the iverson shot? having a hard time trying to mix it together
Old 01-29-2014, 10:33 PM   #3459
Rookie

Can you change your secondary position? I'm a 6'10" athletic power forward and it says my secondary position is small forward and I'd rather it be center
Old 01-30-2014, 12:57 AM   #3460
Rookie

Is there actually any point in those before the game, in the tunnel cutscenes where your agent repeats himself saying you're looking better and better on the court and he likes the way you're handling yourself off the court? Just seems like a waste of time showing cutscenes I've already seen numerous times. I think it's safe to say that you don't get any good cutscenes in your second season which is disappointing. I think the only new ones are the one where you have the flu and another one of those back of limo endorsements.

Anyway, has anyone who is a maxed out PG managed to get traded to the Spurs? I'd like to go to them but last time I asked for a trade and selected three teams they ignored those teams and sent me to the 76ers lol.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:10 AM   #3461
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
Is there actually any point in those before the game, in the tunnel cutscenes where your agent repeats himself saying you're looking better and better on the court and he likes the way you're handling yourself off the court? Just seems like a waste of time showing cutscenes I've already seen numerous times. I think it's safe to say that you don't get any good cutscenes in your second season which is disappointing. I think the only new ones are the one where you have the flu and another one of those back of limo endorsements.

Anyway, has anyone who is a maxed out PG managed to get traded to the Spurs? I'd like to go to them but last time I asked for a trade and selected three teams they ignored those teams and sent me to the 76ers lol.
Right after winning the championship of season 1, i got another cutscene with Jackson ellis. I playedhim in a 1 on 1 game on my rooftop court, and the winner got a months VC earnings from the loser.

I also got the KIA deal again and had to win 6 out of 10 games. Were currently 9 and 3 with no sign of KIA holding up their end of the bargain...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2014, 01:30 AM   #3462
MVP

Can you start simming to key games in your second season? I finished my first season but don't see an option for it...?

Edit: Nevermind, when you continue it gives you the option.

Last edited by knick9; 01-30-2014 at 02:18 AM.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:42 AM   #3463
Rookie

Oh lawd, I bring my WEST back from a 20 point deficit in the ASG, take it to overtime where I'm subbed out never to return, and the team loses by 2. 55 point effort and sure AS MVP gone to waste.

Now to drag my Lakers into the playoffs, currently 7 games behind the 8th seed.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:46 AM   #3464
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Finally! Finished my 1st regular season (SG/3pt/ great in defense too/6"7). Portland is 4th and facing Pelicans in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Just quick question, where or how do you know who won the awards for the regular season? Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »