Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #353
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Just notice I have 6 personality badges unlocked. I think they are tied to your reaction and answers to the scipted situations.
LA DODGERS
Old 11-23-2013, 11:41 PM   #354
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by billabam916
It gave me the option to chose from Jordan or Nike. Jordan brand had a bigger Vc payout. But im a Nike guy. As far as the shoes go, my agent said once I signed ide have access to every nike shoe. That was a lie. I still had to spend my Vc to purchase the shoes. Then they wont even equip in game.
Wack az hell 2k...

a n d I STILL cant change my jersey #
Did you leave your friend agent for the big time agent?

Old 11-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #355
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Did you leave your friend agent for the big time agent?
Stayed with friend. I got the offered the deal with 14 games left in the season. Cant figure out how to equip the shoes tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 01:47 AM   #356
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6

Im like 12 games in and only 64 overall (I was the 5th pick...) any particularly good ways of earning VC?
Old 11-24-2013, 01:48 AM   #357
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Jus got signed to nike 14 games left in the season.
Do they give you your sig shoe right away? Does it have an attribute boost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared
haha i agree. I love the one where the coach tells you he's gonna limit your playing time next game. The previous game I went like 8-11 with 18 points and 6 assists. Why in the world you wanna lower my mins coach? lol
Yeah, they did this to me after I had 32 points 15 rebounds 5 assists 3 blocks on 85% shooting. SMH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescruple
Has anyone else been losing out on VC on Dynamic Goals?

Playing on HoF, it says "x2.00 difficulty modifier" on the game summary screen and some amount of VC. Then when I get to the 2K Nav and I get the correct amount of VC for Game Performance, but my Dynamic Goals reward is always half of the base value. For instance, if I had a Dynamic Goal worth 75 VC, by the summary screen it gives me 150 VC. The final amount I get is 38 VC. I'm losing out on 100+ VC a game.
Yeah, happens to me too … in this game I was robbed of almost 600 VC that I earned! Also I can't upgrade my MyPlayer with ANY VC earned in other modes… I can't even use the VC I earn in The Park.

Last edited by The Lob Mob; 11-24-2013 at 01:53 AM.
Old 11-24-2013, 01:50 AM   #358
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Stayed with friend. I got the offered the deal with 14 games left in the season. Cant figure out how to equip the shoes tho.
Have u tried equipping them inside the MyCareer game mode when u go to your closet? Don't do it from the MyPlayer menu under the Features tab on the main game page. I created a pair of 2k branded shoes and purchased them and then went into MyCareer and equipped them and it worked just fine
Old 11-24-2013, 02:37 AM   #359
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
It gave me the option to chose from Jordan or Nike. Jordan brand had a bigger Vc payout. But im a Nike guy. As far as the shoes go, my agent said once I signed ide have access to every nike shoe. That was a lie. I still had to spend my Vc to purchase the shoes. Then they wont even equip in game.
Wack az hell 2k...

a n d I STILL cant change my jersey #
follow Superman 31384 suggestion. By the way,what do you mean by VC payout? The company pay you with VC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
Just notice I have 6 personality badges unlocked. I think they are tied to your reaction and answers to the scipted situations.
Yes....your reaction to everything.
Old 11-24-2013, 03:18 AM   #360
Rookie

OVR: 0

16 games in, my PG on the Kings is averaging 31.7pts, 6.1reb, 14.6ast, 6.6stl, and 1.9blk... still in the sixth man role. Meanwhile Isiah Thomas is averaging 9.3pts and 4.3ast. C'MON MAN!

Also, is everyone playing on simulation or default? I'm on default right now and the computer never seems to miss, but on the plus side, passing to my teammates for assists is nice because Boogie always puts it in when he's in the paint. I'm afraid that it will be frustrating when teammates start missing all those open looks on simulation mode, but it would also be nice if the other team didn't make EVERY single one of their shots. Seriously, playing the Warriors was freaking impossible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »