Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-03-2014, 02:40 AM   #3601
Rookie

dreamweaver7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I got the option to make my Sig shoe in Mycareer but I backed out because didn't have time to mess with it then. Haven't seen an option in the mode to make a shoe again so guess i'll have to just go to create a shoe and make one.

Does the shoe change from home and away colors or will I have to make 2 different shoes
It's the same thing as the shoe creator in the Features menu. Just go there to make your shoe.

It doesn't change colors automatically, if you want that you'll have to make two shoes and swap them manually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 04:28 AM   #3602
Just started!

Thank you it didn't make sense to me?? Why is my player weighing 175 but still bulky
Old 02-03-2014, 04:29 AM   #3603
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ck3n
I agree, even LeBron doesn't look like LeBron. Most guys around here seem to think the players are too bulky in this game, I'd argue it's the other way around. Regardless, it's clear MyPlayer needs more options. Wing span, body length and shoulder width is nice, but we need to be able to make our guys both skinny and bulky, and it's clear body weight has no affect on this whatsoever.
Makes no sense why my player is bulky
Old 02-03-2014, 05:06 AM   #3604
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

I don't know what they did recently.. but since I created my SF I've now learned I cannot check game stats between the 3rd and 4th quarter.. the game quits on me without a save.. thought it was just the server the first 2 times but nope... I'm nearly 100% sure I could do that over and over again
Old 02-03-2014, 08:57 AM   #3605
Rookie

Hi guys, I read back some pages and couldn't find an answer, apologies if already asked...
I just purchased a sleeve (+3 pt) and a compression jersey (+5 stam) from the store. I equip them using the dressing room, and I went into a game, and the gear is not equipped.
Is there something I've done wrong? Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2014, 10:10 AM   #3606
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by willdarko
Hi guys, I read back some pages and couldn't find an answer, apologies if already asked...
I just purchased a sleeve (+3 pt) and a compression jersey (+5 stam) from the store. I equip them using the dressing room, and I went into a game, and the gear is not equipped.
Is there something I've done wrong? Thanks
Exit out MyCareer and go to features dressing room there equip it then go back into mycareer
Old 02-03-2014, 11:36 AM   #3607
Rookie

Alex Hopkinson's Arena

Along similar lines, I've seen youtubers who seem to have padded arm sleeves that change colour according to home or away games (like team colour, only not quite). Which padded arm sleeve does this in the store? Or are they just manually changing their gear according to the next game?
Old 02-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #3608
Rookie

UNcmon's Arena

What's up guys. Im still in my first season and I was wondering when the option comes up to request a trade. Anyone can help me with the answer?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »