Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-05-2014, 01:16 AM   #3641
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Back to hating how this game screws you over .. and you KNOW it's coming.. up by 10 vs Portland with 3 minutes left.. 3 passes I make inside to OPEN players all end up as turnovers.. 1 to Pekovic goes 50 feet up the tunnel and 2 are just random steals by players who weren't anywhere near him when Pek and Kevin Love were open.. then I missed 2 wide open layups myself and then a couple blocks that were offensive boards and put-backs again.. then I get in the paint and get stripped 3 times.. and yes I'm passing the ball, it's after a few passes and shot clock going down I have to try to do something.. 6 4th quarter turnovers by me in the final 3 minutes .. was having a good game before this garbage, with 19 pts 15 boards and 5 assists.. now there's 7 turnovers to add to that

7 total blocks by the team every single one an offensive board, this was happening when I was playing with my 7'1 center but hadn't happened with the TWolves SF before. 14 point swing in 3 minutes and an easy win is a loss. Late A- free throws by me are ALSO misses.. hadn't missed one the whole game until they make sure you can't come back from the game once you're behind.
Its reaction time... Its non-existant for your teammate and too sluggish for your player. I hate that. Its like Miss, O rebound. Miss, O rebound... over and over. So i usually just grab the Re myself. I'm the PG tho, and shouldn't have too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 02:59 AM   #3642
Rookie

OVR: 5

So I had a good gaming session in MyCareer with getting my shoe endorsement at my second season against the 76ers.

Shoe endorsement.

Spoiler

Sprint endorsement.

Spoiler

Flu game against the Mavs.
Spoiler
MLS: Seattle Sounders
NCAA: Washington St Cougars
Old 02-05-2014, 03:18 AM   #3643
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
Its reaction time... Its non-existant for your teammate and too sluggish for your player. I hate that. Its like Miss, O rebound. Miss, O rebound... over and over. So i usually just grab the Re myself. I'm the PG tho, and shouldn't have too.
My SF isn't sluggish.. my 7'1 center was extremely.. problem is when I CAN'T get inside of the 6 guys under the rim.

One other problem that's started happening.. if I try for an offensive rebound and don't get it.. the ball goes the other way and my guy (that I'm supposed to be guarding) is already on the other end of the court half the time for an easy basket.. Why can't OUR teams ever get a fast break or someone leak out? Imagine Bill Laimbeer beating a point guard down the court in a sprint.. it happens in 2K

Last edited by DHMN69; 02-05-2014 at 03:58 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:15 AM   #3644
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Lately this has been an incredibly terrible Timberwolves team in this game.. Kevin Love is 2 for his last 22 three-pointers.. 3 games worth and lost all 3 games.. Kevin Martin is 6 for 20 in the same span.. Rubio, who doesn't make them usually anyway is 2 of his last 13, and Budinger won't even SHOOT the damn ball.

Worst thing ever is the JJ Barea season ending injury was in game 15.. the game stupidy puts Alexey Shved or Corey Brewer as the point guard when Rubio's on the bench. Something's wrong with my roster I think too because there's no AJ Price to take PG minutes
Old 02-05-2014, 05:40 AM   #3645
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNcmon
What's up guys. Im still in my first season and I was wondering when the option comes up to request a trade. Anyone can help me with the answer?
Eventually you will be able to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 05:41 AM   #3646
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Speak for yourself my teams barely lose id like to go on a losing streak.
Me too. But then again im still playing Pro lol
Old 02-05-2014, 05:44 AM   #3647
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
Noticed some of my tendencies reset today, went from 100 alley oop back down to zero, wonderful...now I need to work on that before playing on the park.
The tendencies for your player automatically set based on what you do or dont do. For example I shot alot so my tendency is at 100
Old 02-05-2014, 10:00 AM   #3648
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
The tendencies for your player automatically set based on what you do or dont do. For example I shot alot so my tendency is at 100
My tendencies and Park record reset yesterday after the PS4 update for some reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »