Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2014, 09:17 AM   #3649
MVP

og236's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Anyone have any idea why my guy can't dunk? Im a 6FT point guard with my dunk at 82 & vertical at 85....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2014, 09:46 AM   #3650
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by og236
Anyone have any idea why my guy can't dunk? Im a 6FT point guard with my dunk at 82 & vertical at 85....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must add a dunk package
Old 02-05-2014, 09:48 AM   #3651
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
Me too. But then again im still playing Pro lol
lmao good one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 09:49 AM   #3652
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Lately this has been an incredibly terrible Timberwolves team in this game.. Kevin Love is 2 for his last 22 three-pointers.. 3 games worth and lost all 3 games.. Kevin Martin is 6 for 20 in the same span.. Rubio, who doesn't make them usually anyway is 2 of his last 13, and Budinger won't even SHOOT the damn ball.

Worst thing ever is the JJ Barea season ending injury was in game 15.. the game stupidy puts Alexey Shved or Corey Brewer as the point guard when Rubio's on the bench. Something's wrong with my roster I think too because there's no AJ Price to take PG minutes
thats exactly why i deleted mines off the wolves they suck
Old 02-05-2014, 11:36 AM   #3653
Rookie

Alex Hopkinson's Arena

Quote:
Lately this has been an incredibly terrible Timberwolves team in this game.. Kevin Love is 2 for his last 22 three-pointers.. 3 games worth and lost all 3 games.. Kevin Martin is 6 for 20 in the same span.. Rubio, who doesn't make them usually anyway is 2 of his last 13, and Budinger won't even SHOOT the damn ball.

Worst thing ever is the JJ Barea season ending injury was in game 15.. the game stupidy puts Alexey Shved or Corey Brewer as the point guard when Rubio's on the bench. Something's wrong with my roster I think too because there's no AJ Price to take PG minutes
Go look at the Transactions window - AJ Price always gets waived when you're drafted to the Wolves because their roster is full.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:47 PM   #3654
Just started!

Anyone else unable to post to this thread. This is the only thread I'm experiencing this issue with. Hi
Old 02-05-2014, 04:52 PM   #3655
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Since my first player was a center I haven't run into this until the SF character.. but..

HOW do you actually use a screen and get around it open? It's impossible to get free from your defender no matter a mismatch or if you get a big head start. I assume even a point guard created speedy like CP3 or Collison couldn't dribble past Blake Griffin or any other center guarded 1 on 1 with a 2K career. Hate how you're glued to whoever's guarding you even if you get a step they recover. Only layups I can attempt with the SF are recovered and fouled (missed of course, no such thing as a And-1 for me, wasn't with my center either even with Finisher!)

Beat the Clippers by 19.. but another 4th quarter where my SF passing was completely off.. pass to Pek with post up position goes 4 feet to the left and right to Griffin for a steal.. bounce pass to Pek wide open goes into the crowd.. Not sure 'Dimer' will even help this problem

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 02-05-2014 at 04:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2014, 04:55 PM   #3656
Rookie

Quote:
Since my first player was a center I haven't run into this until the SF character.. but..

HOW do you actually use a screen and get around it open? It's impossible to get free from your defender no matter a mismatch or if you get a big head start. I assume even a point guard created speedy like CP3 or Collison couldn't dribble past Blake Griffin or any other center guarded 1 on 1 with a 2K career. Hate how you're glued to whoever's guarding you even if you get a step they recover. Only layups I can attempt with the SF are recovered and fouled (missed of course, no such thing as a And-1 for me, wasn't with my center either even with Finisher!)

If your defender is playing you close with a hand on you, call a screen and when the pick is set, slightly move to the side of where the pick is without holding down the direction. Your opponent always gets caught in the pick and you are open without delay to drive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »