Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #3673
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Is it ture that it takes 33 games to become a starter?
Old 02-07-2014, 07:11 PM   #3674
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

About 3 months into my 2nd season with the Suns. Im a 6'7" PG, but I play SG 90% of the time thanks to Bledsoe. Melo signed with the team in the offseason, so our lineup is:
PG: Bledsoe
SG: Me
SF: Carmelo
PF: Markieff Morris
C: Alex Len

We're doing decent so far as Im still getting used to playing with another guy that can score. Im having a blast though.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #3675
Rookie

I got traded to the bulls despite wanting to go to the pacers in my fourth season as a PG which has turned out to be great. I start at SG which is fine with me as I can play with Rose and his minutes won't diminish. I've noticed the Bulls don't sag off the other team which is great because the amount of CPU 3's chucked up have been reduced. Jimmy butler and a drafted kid both have 92 3pt which makes the team great to spread the floor with whether it's first or second unit. Joakhim Noah and boozer aren't on the team anymore but that isn't serving to be a problem as we are currently 40-15 (and currently on a 12 game win streak on superstar sim) I think I've found the place I'm going to stick to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2014, 12:09 AM   #3676
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exh1bits
Is it ture that it takes 33 games to become a starter?
something around that yea
Old 02-08-2014, 01:06 AM   #3677
Rookie

What settings should I play on for a realistic and difficulty mycareer experience? As of now I play 8 mins hof sim. I am the sixth man for the suns as SF and past all star break. I don't jack up 3's every game and try and score, I play a team oriented style and run the plays shown. I do have trouble with the hof 3 point cheese and when I get subbed out and subbed in the other team has about 20 on us and then I fail the "Get us back in this" dynamic goal because of our deficit.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:31 AM   #3678
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamwdiffee
What settings should I play on for a realistic and difficulty mycareer experience? As of now I play 8 mins hof sim. I am the sixth man for the suns as SF and past all star break. I don't jack up 3's every game and try and score, I play a team oriented style and run the plays shown. I do have trouble with the hof 3 point cheese and when I get subbed out and subbed in the other team has about 20 on us and then I fail the "Get us back in this" dynamic goal because of our deficit.
i suggest superstar sim w/ 9 minute quarters

The CPU has the ability to do its thing at times but won't stretch to hall of fame cheese, my scores vary from 80-110 (mostly about 90's) which i find realistic and my guy is able to post his numbers as well as my team mates
Old 02-08-2014, 01:34 AM   #3679
Rookie

Are your games close?
Old 02-08-2014, 02:56 AM   #3680
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamwdiffee
Are your games close?

Mostly always goes down to the wire yes. You have to really work to your best to achieve a blowout, which I like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »