Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2014, 12:17 PM   #3737
Rookie

ccmetz2020's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Is anyone else having insane troubles in the playoffs? I played on all-star throughout the regular season and didn't have much trouble winning games. I ended up with the number 1 seed in the west and got matched up against the Clippers in round 1 of the playoffs. So far, I've lost both games 1 and 2. The difficulty level feels like it's on hall of fame. Jamal Crawford has been scoring 30 ppg against me in 8 minute quarters and is as close to unstoppable as it gets. Offensively I score well, but defense has been impossible. They have put up over 100 on me in both games. Game 1 was a blowout and Game 2 I lost by 8 points. Anyone else experiencing this crazy difficulty in the playoffs?

Favorite Teams:

NBA - Chicago Bulls

NCAA -
Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - St.Louis Cardinals

NFL - Green Bay Packers
Old 02-10-2014, 12:37 PM   #3738
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmetz2020
Is anyone else having insane troubles in the playoffs? I played on all-star throughout the regular season and didn't have much trouble winning games. I ended up with the number 1 seed in the west and got matched up against the Clippers in round 1 of the playoffs. So far, I've lost both games 1 and 2. The difficulty level feels like it's on hall of fame. Jamal Crawford has been scoring 30 ppg against me in 8 minute quarters and is as close to unstoppable as it gets. Offensively I score well, but defense has been impossible. They have put up over 100 on me in both games. Game 1 was a blowout and Game 2 I lost by 8 points. Anyone else experiencing this crazy difficulty in the playoffs?
Haha crazy! I'm going through the exact same thing! Played on HOF the whole season make 1 seed with thunder and had to turn it down to all star because we were getting pounded like a prostitute on her first job! It was nuts! Now I'm in the WCF against the rockets and they have won the first 3 games. Hoping we can do some work on them for the next 4 games. Even on all star it's so hard to beat them.

Follow me on Twitter!
Http://twitter.com/cantrellchad
Old 02-10-2014, 12:49 PM   #3739
Rookie

ccmetz2020's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csquared
Haha crazy! I'm going through the exact same thing! Played on HOF the whole season make 1 seed with thunder and had to turn it down to all star because we were getting pounded like a prostitute on her first job! It was nuts! Now I'm in the WCF against the rockets and they have won the first 3 games. Hoping we can do some work on them for the next 4 games. Even on all star it's so hard to beat them.
Yeah it's insane haha. I had 45 pts, 13 asts, 2 rebs, 2 stls, 2 blks in Game 2 and we still lost by 8... I might have to turn it down to pro now.

Favorite Teams:

NBA - Chicago Bulls

NCAA -
Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - St.Louis Cardinals

NFL - Green Bay Packers
Old 02-10-2014, 12:54 PM   #3740
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornille
How do u post pic

these_handz ... ps4
Not sure for ps4. Im on xbox one. I did it the long way of saving my vid file to the skydrive and saving a screen shot on my pc.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #3741
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmetz2020
Yeah it's insane haha. I had 45 pts, 13 asts, 2 rebs, 2 stls, 2 blks in Game 2 and we still lost by 8... I might have to turn it down to pro now.
Pro is too easy. Specially when it comes to the playoffs and your team chemistry is high. I lost 3 time in the playoffs my first year and won the chip. Most games werent even close. And got boring. I wish there was a level between the two because sometimes allstar just cheats. .. lol. But u feel a deep satisfaction when u beat a team that u were playijg neck n neck with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 01:50 PM   #3742
Rookie

ccmetz2020's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
Pro is too easy. Specially when it comes to the playoffs and your team chemistry is high. I lost 3 time in the playoffs my first year and won the chip. Most games werent even close. And got boring. I wish there was a level between the two because sometimes allstar just cheats. .. lol. But u feel a deep satisfaction when u beat a team that u were playijg neck n neck with.
Yeah I really want to keep playing on all-star but I might get swept if I do. Eric Gordon guards Jamal Crawford and just gets eaten up time after time. I quit in the middle of game 3 because Crawford made a half-court 3-pointer as the shot clock was running down... like are you serious? I don't know, I'm going to give it another shot but damn I wish all-star difficulty would've stay the same as it was during the regular season. I actually had a lot of trouble with the Thunder during the regular season so I can't imagine what would happen if we played during the playoffs .

Favorite Teams:

NBA - Chicago Bulls

NCAA -
Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - St.Louis Cardinals

NFL - Green Bay Packers
Old 02-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #3743
Rookie

ccmetz2020's Arena

Haha wow! I just replayed game 3 (still on allstar) and we played the greatest defensive game we've ever played. We won 102-79 and finally stopped everyone on the clippers (except Jamal Crawford of course). My teammates came to play! Jordan Crawford scored 10 pts in 3 min of action for us and I ended the game with 28 pts 15 asts 5 rebs 3 stls 2 blks and an A+ teammate grade. Damn that felt good. Now we gotta repeat it and tie up the series in Game 4. Maybe I can do this on all-star...

Favorite Teams:

NBA - Chicago Bulls

NCAA -
Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - St.Louis Cardinals

NFL - Green Bay Packers
Old 02-10-2014, 03:27 PM   #3744
The Duke

uQuickSix's Arena

Man I cannot stop Jackson Ellis to save my life. They feed him the ball 9 out of 10 possessions and on the 10th, they drive to the hole and as soon as I step in to protect the rim they dish it right to Ellis for some kind of 10 foot hop stop to a wide open layup. I've been reading through the pages on here and it seems like everyone is having an easy time with him. We're both centers, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »