Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-14-2014, 06:19 PM   #3825
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
These Goals in game are just insanely stupid.

The Score 10 in a row... The Don't let player X score his next basket... I stop him... stop him... till my team mate fouls him on the drive.. I get penalized for the freethrow.

This game has some deeeeeep issues. That I have no clue as to why they are there.

Example: Chris Paul challenges me to keep him from getting 5 or 6 assists......... CHRIS PAUL.... On a game where every open or semi open shot by the CPU is buckets. He had 5 in the firs quarter.

Does 2k have testers for these games?

The Bobbled ball NON-assist!? Like if I pass you the ball and you bobble it, and then make the shot, its not an assist!?

The nicked ball Non-assist...

The lack of 3 second violation. The CPU player can live in the paint for well over 3 seconds.

The fast break layup rejected by a person who shouldn't be there. Why is my player so slow!?

Why am I penalized for passes inside!? I can't control where somebody passes the ball.

Penalized for getting my shot blocked...

Penalized for asking for the ball... As the Star Point guard and your a 59 rated bum trying to jack up shots... and we're down by 8, its WRONG for me to request the ball? Matter fact almost EVERY time I call for the ball its bad.

Like, you'll be in the game...its flowing... and then you realize... for the 5 straight game, somebody is shooting 100% in the game.... 8 for 8, 9 for 9 or 11 for 11..

I have such a love hate relationship with this game. I like playing it. But the offensiveness committed are sacrileges.

Why doesn't this game record historic stats? Why can't I see the Award Races or the Allstar votes?

4 years of 2K and still can't change jerseys? why can't I rock a throwback!? I know small gripe... But its so many nice jerseys out there. Like really give us that variety.

MYCAREER commits video game sin. LOL I love u 2K since 2000. Yall need to tighten this up. I won't buy 2K15 until I know its on the level. Not a first day buy anymore. Yall let the death of Live soften yall up.
there are so much more of these "small issues" if you look deeper in the mycareer mode as well as the other modes...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2014, 07:03 PM   #3826
MVP

ricky24's Arena

Yup. This is probably the most broke game I have ever played. Every mode has issues.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:08 PM   #3827
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchiggs
press the directional pad to the right on Xbox One. They will show you 3 POE.

Lol I know. I'm saying that every time I check the PoE I only see two different offensive points. I've never seen it say shoot at will or patient offense. I thought it was like this for everybody but I guess not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2014, 08:09 PM   #3828
Rookie

Keep getting a black screen after the NBA team logos screen when I start up the game. Anyone know how to fix this? I really wanna play some MyCareer.

Didn't they mention them fixing this in the last patch notes?
Old 02-14-2014, 09:21 PM   #3829
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Lol I know. I'm saying that every time I check the PoE I only see two different offensive points. I've never seen it say shoot at will or patient offense. I thought it was like this for everybody but I guess not.

Ahhh ok. it may depoend on the coach? iono.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:53 PM   #3830
MVP

I never understood how the CPU can get away with violations. I understand the cheese but damn how are they gonna get away with three in the key and 5 sec back to the basket?

Old 02-15-2014, 01:18 AM   #3831
Banned

wingspan to make up for being undersized.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2014, 10:26 AM   #3832
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
Keep getting a black screen after the NBA team logos screen when I start up the game. Anyone know how to fix this? I really wanna play some MyCareer.

Didn't they mention them fixing this in the last patch notes?
Happens to me on xbox one if you go to dashboard and quit the game and then sign out of your profile then relaunch the game. When it gets to the lebron intro dashboard and log back in. It works for me but don't expect any of your equipment or clothes to load. That's a dice roll for me anyways.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »