Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2014, 02:04 AM   #3857
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
I've seen people talking about this issue on MyGM mode but never on MC. This glitch sometimes happens to players after they fire they coach in MyGM. Did you recently get a new head coach or ask the GM to fire your current one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes I did...damn it. Is there a way to fix it?
Old 02-17-2014, 02:48 AM   #3858
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maruit
yes I did...damn it. Is there a way to fix it?

Idk because it's never happened to me but I have yet to see anyone post a solution. Sorry man, 2k really ****ed up this year. Im pretty sure this is a glitch that came with patch 4. 1 step forwards, 2 steps back.

Old 02-17-2014, 03:06 AM   #3859
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Idk because it's never happened to me but I have yet to see anyone post a solution. Sorry man, 2k really ****ed up this year. Im pretty sure this is a glitch that came with patch 4. 1 step forwards, 2 steps back.

Thanks for the info my man..yeah real disappointed in 2k atm...I'm gonna see if firing the coach again fixes it. If not I'm gonna ask for some free VC from them cuz spending $50 on VC and having it go to waste is horse$hit.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:23 AM   #3860
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maruit
Thanks for the info my man..yeah real disappointed in 2k atm...I'm gonna see if firing the coach again fixes it. If not I'm gonna ask for some free VC from them cuz spending $50 on VC and having it go to waste is horse$hit.

Good luck with that, I've heard 2k support isn't exactly the best.

Old 02-17-2014, 03:31 PM   #3861
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

I accepted the whole energy drink investment thing way back to start the SF's career.. saw my first cut scene of my agent friend saying he's getting voicemail checking on the investment.. never got THAT scene with my center where I accepted the deal also.. hopefully something positive comes out of that eventually?

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 04:31 PM   #3862
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

Didn't see it coming but finally got my missed last-second shot game.. was only up by 10 when I saw in the third so didn't expect it.. with my center it was an 18 pt lead.. I was near a triple double with 7 assists early in the third then had 7 turnovers in the and 4 of my shots were blocked under the basket during the span of the game making sure I was 'cold' before sitting the end of the third until 6 seconds left.

Question now.. if I PASSED the ball in that would the other player make it or would we still lose the game.

Kevin Love chewed me out for not getting him the ball, yet I never got the sidekick scenario in the SF career until NOW.. *AFTER* the missed shot one.. it's going out of order with the cut-scenes.. now I'm his sidekick of course as if that really matters.

XBox: DHMNPhotos
Old 02-17-2014, 07:39 PM   #3863
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdrunner
I may have done this one if the coach didn't sit me after I made the first 4 points.
I did them all thru the first season but its like. No after that. I wanna win with my team. Guess its why I rarely get A+'s.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:43 PM   #3864
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalKaline
Not to brag, but is anyone worried that their games are going too *well*?

I'm playing on Simulation sliders with the game on Hall of Fame Difficulty, and I haven't bought any VC or used any locker codes to spend on my player. He's a Slashing Shooting Guard.

In the game I'm playing right now, I put up 21 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds, and 2 blocks with 81% shooting... in just the first quarter alone. And these numbers aren't a rare anomaly - they're high, yeah, but pretty close to what I can put up every night. If it wasn't for the scripted events that kept me on the bench I'd probably be averaging a triple-double with 50 points per game.

Is slashing simply way overpowered? Or am I doing something wrong?
The game does make your character seem unstoppable at times but then there are times when they make u play like yaknow... I don't mind that too much because the computer plays lites out as well. Every game there's somebody that shooting lites out, and everybody is fast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »