Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-17-2014, 09:03 PM   #3865
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by maruit
Ok so I'm a 6'7 althetic PG in my 3rd season of MyCareer mode. In my 25th game against the Milwaukee Bucks I noticed that after dunking on Larry Sanders my player looked a lot shorter than he normally is. So I pause the game and check the height and friggin lo and behold he is listed as 6'0 now down from 6'7! HOLY CRAP! WTF!? So naturally I'm pissed. I finish the game against the bucks and start going through a bunch of other players' heights to see if they were affected...They were.

My PG 6'7 ---> 6'0
John Wall 6'4 ---> 6'6
Michael Carter-Williams 6'6 ---> 6'0
Damian Lillard 6'3 ---> 6'8
Aaron Afflalo 6'5 ---> 6'0

There are a handful of other players that had their height adjusted. Is this only happening to me??? I tried googling this and couldn't find any results.
Heeeeelp me!!!!

Oh and of course JACKSON ELLIS is still freakin 6'7 :\
Wow. LOL I never noticed. I think Carter williams is 6 feet on my game tho. I'll check.

I just may be done playing this. I've slowed a great deal but last game I played just got under my skin. Bucks(Me) vs Knicks. First half I had 1 turnover on an errant pass.. We still leading. 3rd quarter, somebody passes me a ball on my way to the basket. I touch the ball but somebody steals the ball before I gain possession. Well, it counted as a TO... FOR ME!? Great Next time down the court... Charging... So now my Ball Handling is set to "COLD". So, almost every pass I thru was picked off or errant. One I passed to my team mate only to see it change directions in mid air to careen out of bounds! Another, as my teamate slashes baseline I pass it and instead of passing it forward so he catches in stride, It goes directly into the defender behind him's waiting hands.

Maaaan. I was done. LOL I ended up with 16 turnovers, But still hit the winning three. But I was just disgusted. U know how good your D has to be to over come 16 turns??? lol Man the CPU has unbelievable catlike reflexes.

Yeah, I will wait next season before I buy. I feel cheated. Why should we be happy with a broken product. I don't have disposable money to throw away. I would suggest we all wait to buy, because the Reviewers never seem to speak on these things in their reviews. This games isn't a 9.4... Not close. I am drawn to it by the visuals and some of the highlight moments in the game but, this is a defective game. Sold at full price, and will never be fixed. We can't let Corporations continue to burn us and we pay for it. Just my frustration rant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2014, 09:39 PM   #3866
Just started!

OVR: 0

Can someone help me? My 2k14 doesn't have the update for all star shoes etc..

Idk why it doesn't shoe the shoes and I'm dying to have myplayer with kobe 9s...

Help me out
Old 02-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #3867
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman1103
Can someone help me? My 2k14 doesn't have the update for all star shoes etc..

Idk why it doesn't shoe the shoes and I'm dying to have myplayer with kobe 9s...

Help me out
they never updated shoes.......
Old 02-17-2014, 11:29 PM   #3868
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goduke30
they never updated shoes.......
I thought they did it's all online... According to nba2k for life website they did for all concoles

According to this.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:55 PM   #3869
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman1103
I thought they did it's all online... According to nba2k for life website they did for all concoles

According to this.
Sir I went to the website and the shoe updates was posted in 2013 it's currently 2014 that was an nba 2k13 update
Old 02-18-2014, 05:50 PM   #3870
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goduke30
Sir I went to the website and the shoe updates was posted in 2013 it's currently 2014 that was an nba 2k13 update

If you go to updates and click on PS4 there is an article posted on 2/14/14 saying the 2014 All-Star shoes are available on all consoles. They are not available on my PS4 either

http://nba2k4life.com/2014/02/15/nba...e-now-2-14-14/
Old 02-18-2014, 06:10 PM   #3871
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuskillz
If you go to updates and click on PS4 there is an article posted on 2/14/14 saying the 2014 All-Star shoes are available on all consoles. They are not available on my PS4 either

http://nba2k4life.com/2014/02/15/nba...e-now-2-14-14/

It does say all consoles but I think they just meant ps3, 360 and PC. Those screenshots are from the older gen version. Nobody on next gen has these shoes because 2k hasn't released them. And as of right now it doesn't look like they'll be out anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2014, 08:48 PM   #3872
Rookie

andyacecandy's Arena

OVR: 1

I switched to Hall of Fame difficulty and all my opponents are shooting at like 80% from the field... it's INSANE

Anyone else experiencing this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »