Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-21-2014, 03:00 AM   #3921
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
I didn't know it was supposed to be mixed. I thought it was rookies vs sophomores. I don't watch the real game either. Don't care much for All Star weekend. Not since the early 2000's anyways.

He only played 4 minutes the whole game. Never recorded a single stat. So I beat him for the sporting store thing. Pretty dumb.

A lot of these cutscenes and added drama come off cheesy as hell. Apparently Champs wants to endorse you and Ellis but can't decide who. Really? Ellis? The dude averaging 6ppg? Come on man. I hope they completely take out Ellis of 2k15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 03:05 AM   #3922
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

And now.. Kevin Love is injured and out 2-4 weeks.. screw you 2K.. Barea, Kevin Martin, myself, and Kevin Love all injured at the same time.. when are they going to put Rubio on the shelf in this career? Only one who's playing hurt of course is my SF with a day to day sore ankle..

Nearly coming back from being down 24 in this prove myself game after the injury.. got it down to 6 when Love got hurt.. can't imagine doing it with JUST Budinger left to shoot outside
Old 02-21-2014, 03:13 AM   #3923
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
And now.. Kevin Love is injured and out 2-4 weeks.. screw you 2K.. Barea, Kevin Martin, myself, and Kevin Love all injured at the same time.. when are they going to put Rubio on the shelf in this career? Only one who's playing hurt of course is my SF with a day to day sore ankle..

Nearly coming back from being down 24 in this prove myself game after the injury.. got it down to 6 when Love got hurt.. can't imagine doing it with JUST Budinger left to shoot outside
That is rough man.

And a quick question for everyone. Anyone know if Lebron's Coast to Coast stacks with One Man Fastbreak? They are the same damn thing, but Level 3 of One Man Fastbreak adds one more point. And if they stacked you could have 9 point bonus.

Old 02-21-2014, 09:51 AM   #3924
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

Started my career again after trade deadline, got drafted to Detroit but it doesn't sit right with me having the number 11 when it's retired, so I'm doing the trade to your favourite team method and I chose New York, hope it works!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2014, 01:18 PM   #3925
Rookie

cmcghs's Arena

OVR: 6

Quick question: Can you play as a real-life player in My Career Mode? Could I take control of say, Kevin Durant and play as him in My Career?
NHL: Dallas Stars
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 01:29 PM   #3926
Rookie

is anyone else having issues with "saving to 2K server" this is absolutely ridiculous, every time i have an upgrade i feel like it's going to crash my ps4 or delete all my stats. y doesn't 2k fix this, seems like such a major issue!
Old 02-21-2014, 02:30 PM   #3927
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcghs
Quick question: Can you play as a real-life player in My Career Mode? Could I take control of say, Kevin Durant and play as him in My Career?
No, can only play as a created player.

Old 02-21-2014, 03:54 PM   #3928
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamboogz
is anyone else having issues with "saving to 2K server" this is absolutely ridiculous, every time i have an upgrade i feel like it's going to crash my ps4 or delete all my stats. y doesn't 2k fix this, seems like such a major issue!
Yeah this just happened to me. I had to go do something so I left my PS4 on for an hour and came back and it was still doing it. I feel like it only really happens when I'm on wireless though so maybe that's the issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »