Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-23-2014, 01:16 PM   #3945
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I've been 2yrs in and still nothing. I hope they fix the contract signing issue by the time i become a free agent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2014, 03:36 PM   #3946
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I was just in the three point contest with my rookie SG.
I'm only a few games past the all star break right now with him.
And let me tell you. **** the controls for that garbage.

Also lost another double over time game last night. This time to the Thunder. I once again made a layup with under 2 seconds to go. And this time Durant hits a long contested three to win by one. Two games in a row, same result. Both home games.

Old 02-23-2014, 07:02 PM   #3947
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

So I just broke an NBA record. And they didn't talk about it in game. Why has this not been added yet. If you break a record they should talk about. Because how often are records broken. 10 games to go in the season and I just broke Curry's 3pt total record. I am sitting at 274 now with 10 games to go. Was super disappointed they didn't talk about it, or mention it.

I am some how also in the top 10 for points and steals. But sadly our record is pretty bad. We went on a 11 game losing streak at one point. Currently sitting at 30-38. If we win out however, we will make the playoffs. Everyone is now back from injury but Bledsoe. Out of our last 20 games. They have all been decided by 5 points or less.

Also whats up with Kia? During that stretch I had to win six of ten games. We won seven during that 10 game stretch. Nothing back from agent dude yet. That ended 15 games ago. Now he just came to me and said I had to choose between Sprint and Sprite. I went with Sprite because I like the product, and I hate Sprint because of the halftime bull**** in this game. The Sprint halftime show is brought to us by Sprint. Really, that is amazing. You sure AT&T doesn't sponsor the Sprint halftime report? Morons.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:00 PM   #3948
Rookie

We still haven't seen an update to fix all the issues,and its pushing march. i really dont think they will either. cant wait till all the new games drop next month so i can play something that actually works.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:09 PM   #3949
Rookie

Anybody know the stat caps for slashing sg and sf and athletic sg and sf
Old 02-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #3950
Just started!

Was just wondering if anyone has been drafted #1? I went back a few days ago and made a SF. I posted a stat line of about 40p, 4r, 7a and was drafted 5th to the Suns. I had an interview with the bobcats but didnt want to go there.

Is going #1 possible? If so what sort of stat line do you have put up?
Old 02-24-2014, 03:41 PM   #3951
Rookie

its almost impossible to find everything in this tread lol and i do know that it has been discussed, but im having problems with endorsements..Also, i cant check the award races menu...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2014, 04:56 PM   #3952
Rookie

Been trying to get on a team that I actually want to stay on. I got traded from the Kings to the Bobcats and then to the Wizards. I asked for a trade a game before the All-Star break and just finished All-Star weekend and still haven't got the cutscene saying if I want to confirm the trade. Since the trade deadline is in 4 days or something, are the chances of me getting traded pretty slim? I really don't want to be on the Wizards for the rest of the season.

Can't believe I messed up that 'get on the team of your choice' method and ended up getting traded to the Bobcats. Pretty much the main reason I started a new MyCareer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »