Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-25-2014, 11:40 AM   #3961
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolersaurus
What'd you do to stuff it up?? I'm doing that method right now just playing throh the games and want to know what you did wrong
Don't worry, as long as you follow the method you should be fine. I looked at the tutorial quickly around a month ago and never looked at it again. So when I got to January I asked for a trade instead of saying I don't get along with a teammate. I realised I messed up straight after. Even though I said no to the trade when the GM asks you to confirm it, it didn't matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 12:56 PM   #3962
Just started!

ShaeeFlatt's Arena

First time user of the site, but read through a lot of this thread last night and you guys seem to know what happens in certain situations/what to do so I'll give it a shot. If you have never completed a season and don't know what happens you shouldn't read the rest.

I'm a 96 overall PG, maxed all the way in year 3. I play for Phoenix and it's been fine the first two years. I'm a two time league MVP, but I want to play with another superstar. LeBron asked me to team up, but it never gave me the chance to say yes. LeBron is in Philly with a loaded roster, I'd love to go there. I'd also be willing to go to the Knicks, Lakers, Clippers or Thunder. There are just a few problems. I went through 2+ years saying everything is great to GM, had 100% trust. I was planning on waiting until Free Agency until I found out you never become a free agent which is awful. So I asked for a trade, a couple of days later he asked me if I still wanted a trade and I said no. I wanted to stay.

My GM Trust now is 98%, I'll have it back to 100% in no time. So I have a few questions.

1) Would the method of telling him to trade the "star" from year one still work?

2) If my GM Trust is 100% will he trade me to one of the three teams I list? They are all highly interested in me but so are Denver and San Antonio. I don't want to go to either of them and would rather just stay with the Suns forever. So anyone know the odds of the GM granting one of the teams you choose if you have a strong relationship with him?

Thanks in advance
Old 02-25-2014, 09:19 PM   #3963
Rookie

When do you get a shoe deal? N I have xbox one, I hear that even when you chose Nike or jordan , u still have to buy the shoes at champs... And once you buy them , u still can't wear them...anyone have any success?
Old 02-25-2014, 11:07 PM   #3964
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeKillzTrackz
When do you get a shoe deal? N I have xbox one, I hear that even when you chose Nike or jordan , u still have to buy the shoes at champs... And once you buy them , u still can't wear them...anyone have any success?
If you stay with the friend depending on your play is when you get endorsement got mine after the 70th game and made real life lebrons that came out in real life and I was able to get them for free and equipped them
Old 02-25-2014, 11:08 PM   #3965
Rookie

SF All-Around playing for Suns, after first season we did not make playoffs. Ellis somehow got the rookie of the year which is shenanigans because I had better stats but his team was in playoffs (Kings... btw Jackson Ellis and Cousins look the same confuses me when I play them). But in the offseason the suns drafted a 84 SG whose an unbelievable dunker and great at driving to rim. Also LeBron signed a 4-year deal with the suns. Just finished sweeping the Pelicans in the first round. I am going to be confronted with the whole should I stay or leave to play for my beloved Celtics, might just let the good times roll while I got LeBron on my squad.
xboxone GT: CCP Behold
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2014, 01:01 AM   #3966
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goduke30
If you stay with the friend depending on your play is when you get endorsement got mine after the 70th game and made real life lebrons that came out in real life and I was able to get them for free and equipped them
I just got my deal ... Around that 70th game... Nike..n I got all those shoes for free so it worked... Does the Gatorade deal work? Because my sprite deal didn't lol
Old 02-26-2014, 01:44 AM   #3967
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaeeFlatt
First time user of the site, but read through a lot of this thread last night and you guys seem to know what happens in certain situations/what to do so I'll give it a shot. If you have never completed a season and don't know what happens you shouldn't read the rest.

I'm a 96 overall PG, maxed all the way in year 3. I play for Phoenix and it's been fine the first two years. I'm a two time league MVP, but I want to play with another superstar. LeBron asked me to team up, but it never gave me the chance to say yes. LeBron is in Philly with a loaded roster, I'd love to go there. I'd also be willing to go to the Knicks, Lakers, Clippers or Thunder. There are just a few problems. I went through 2+ years saying everything is great to GM, had 100% trust. I was planning on waiting until Free Agency until I found out you never become a free agent which is awful. So I asked for a trade, a couple of days later he asked me if I still wanted a trade and I said no. I wanted to stay.

My GM Trust now is 98%, I'll have it back to 100% in no time. So I have a few questions.

1) Would the method of telling him to trade the "star" from year one still work?

2) If my GM Trust is 100% will he trade me to one of the three teams I list? They are all highly interested in me but so are Denver and San Antonio. I don't want to go to either of them and would rather just stay with the Suns forever. So anyone know the odds of the GM granting one of the teams you choose if you have a strong relationship with him?

Thanks in advance
Beginning of my second year i did the dont get along with a teammate thing, which i was on Atlanta and i hated their guts. told Gm to trade horford cause he sucked, and i was traded to my team that i initially said i wanted to my agent, which was the bulls. my gm relationship was 100 and dropped to like 4 when i said i don't get along with horford.
Old 02-26-2014, 01:52 AM   #3968
Rookie

havent heard anything from ronnie or the 2k team, but has anyone said when a shoe update is coming? guess rose 4.5's get no love, air max cb's, penny 5's? lots of shoes missing

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »