Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-27-2014, 06:36 PM   #3985
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
Starting to get bored really fast with my new SF MyCareer. I feel like the only way I could possibly enjoy it is if I purchase the on-court coach signature skill so I can run plays. The offense is so stagnant in comparison to my PG MyPlayer. IDK whether to waste my VC on this player and see if it gets better or just go back to my old PG save.

On court coach doesn't really work all that well. Manual play calling doesn't work but the smart play button works pretty decently. I suggest you make a point forward SF. You can call plays successfully in that play style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 08:43 PM   #3986
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
On court coach doesn't really work all that well. Manual play calling doesn't work but the smart play button works pretty decently. I suggest you make a point forward SF. You can call plays successfully in that play style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I found that out the hard way. Wish I would've known that it didn't really work (guess we shouldn't just assume that thinks are gonna work they way they should lol) before I wasted like 14k on fully upgrading emotion & buying on-court coach. After I tried calling a couple plays and none of them worked I just quit out and loaded up my PG save.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:56 PM   #3987
Rookie

Is anyone else a pg for the Suns? I've been struggling with them as of late. Our offense is really stagnant in a half court setting. There's absolutely no movement off the ball and everyone just stands there waiting for me to make something happen. Are there any decent plays I should be running or should I stick to the pick and roll/drive and kick that I've barely been skating by on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2014, 10:23 PM   #3988
Rookie

Has anyone been able to sign to another team after your rookie contract? After my 4th year, i wasnt given the option to sign to any team, i'm still in the same team that signed me and when i looked at my contract, no money showed.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:29 PM   #3989
Rookie

claustin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen21
Has anyone been able to sign to another team after your rookie contract? After my 4th year, i wasnt given the option to sign to any team, i'm still in the same team that signed me and when i looked at my contract, no money showed.
Free agency's broken, as in it doesn't appear to have even been put in MyCareer.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:15 AM   #3990
Rookie

Okay..so..major annoyance going on.
My guy was starting SG for Blazers. 6'6.
For some reason a few games after the "injury" game. They put me at Center, and are now giving Thomas Robinson 0 minutes.
WTF!... I was fine with it for a game. But it has been a few now and nothing has changed.
Really annoying.
Almost want to ask for a trade just to get out of this scenario. Not sure why they just dumping Robinson when he was going pretty good.

Has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix I can do that is easy??
Old 02-28-2014, 04:13 AM   #3991
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1

Just play it out until your guy is fully recovered, seems to be a glitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 07:00 AM   #3992
Just started!

I'm having a weird game speed issue. Sometimes in MyCareer the gamespeed just bumps up to hyperdrive and everyone on both teams start moving super fast. I check settings after the game and it still says simulation and speed is at 50.

Anyone else experience this? I'm playing on PS4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »