Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

16 games in, my PG on the Kings is averaging 31.7pts, 6.1reb, 14.6ast, 6.6stl, and 1.9blk... still in the sixth man role. Meanwhile Isiah Thomas is averaging 9.3pts and 4.3ast. C'MON MAN!

Also, is everyone playing on simulation or default? I'm on default right now and the computer never seems to miss, but on the plus side, passing to my teammates for assists is nice because Boogie always puts it in when he's in the paint. I'm afraid that it will be frustrating when teammates start missing all those open looks on simulation mode, but it would also be nice if the other team didn't make EVERY single one of their shots. Seriously, playing the Warriors was freaking impossible.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:37 AM   #394
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphytaffy
16 games in, my PG on the Kings is averaging 31.7pts, 6.1reb, 14.6ast, 6.6stl, and 1.9blk... still in the sixth man role. Meanwhile Isiah Thomas is averaging 9.3pts and 4.3ast. C'MON MAN!

Also, is everyone playing on simulation or default? I'm on default right now and the computer never seems to miss, but on the plus side, passing to my teammates for assists is nice because Boogie always puts it in when he's in the paint. I'm afraid that it will be frustrating when teammates start missing all those open looks on simulation mode, but it would also be nice if the other team didn't make EVERY single one of their shots. Seriously, playing the Warriors was freaking impossible.
Simulation more realistic only bad part to it is basically you have a bunch of James Harden floppers inside that get calls on anything
Old 11-25-2013, 12:41 AM   #395
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Simulation more realistic only bad part to it is basically you have a bunch of James Harden floppers inside that get calls on anything
Is it harder for your teammates to make baskets? I remember how frustrating it was to have teammates miss wide open shots in 2K13.

Does the CPU actually miss? I swear they make every shot they take on Default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2013, 12:43 AM   #396
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Is it harder for your teammates to make baskets? I remember how frustrating it was to have teammates miss wide open shots in 2K13.

Does the CPU actually miss? I swear they make every shot they take on Default.
Well they won't sink every shot like on default but you can still rack up assists and yeah the CPU's FG% goes down to a realistic range
Old 11-25-2013, 12:45 AM   #397
Rookie

Cool, I'll probably give it a try. Any other pros and cons you can think about for simulation vs. default?
Old 11-25-2013, 01:22 AM   #398
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Can you change the length of your player's socks?

Old 11-25-2013, 02:16 AM   #399
Rookie

Quote:
Cool, I'll probably give it a try. Any other pros and cons you can think about for simulation vs. default?
I'm pretty sure that your speed is also affected by playing on simulation. My players is maxed speed (99) and is faster on default than simulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #400
Rookie

Anyone having a hard time getting an excellent shot release? I've been getting B- and B. I've tried multiply shot forms and i keep getting these bad grades.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »