Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-28-2014, 03:58 PM   #3993
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

For anyone who hasn't started a MyCAREER or is looking to start another one, check out my thread here if you're looking for information on beginning stats and stat caps. Might help you decide which position and play style you want to use.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:12 AM   #3994
Rookie

so kobe gets traded to houston to play with DWIGHT??? now lin is the face of the lakers. so realistic
Old 03-01-2014, 12:27 AM   #3995
Rookie

also just noticed its latin night, but no one is wearing latin jerseys. another broken item
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2014, 12:49 AM   #3996
Rookie

Kid32's Arena

Just finished my second season, with the Pacers now after trading from the suns, and we gained the first seed. Won the first round against the Wizards 4-1. The next round we faced Lebron and the Bucks. The team is full of great three point shooters and were so difficult. Add in the Hall of Fame difficulty cheese from time to time and it made the series really enjoyable. We won game one and then lost game two. They would win the next two at home before we won game 6, setting up the big game 7 at home for us.

During the first minute of the game Brandon Knight hits a three and when he lands he breaks his ankle. Bucks would dominate even without Knight due to some double teams on me and Paul George. We fought back in the last couple of minutes but I fouled out going for the steal. We ended up losing game 7 by 2 points. Was a great series overall, Bulls ended up beating them and winning the championship.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:01 AM   #3997
Rookie

AZSYankee_24's Arena

I'm currently on my rookie season with the 76ers. I'm a SG and I am a 88 overall. I'm in the top 5 of scoring with about 27 PPG. I have about 6 APG, and about 3 RPG. I'm about 7 games out of the All-Star break and I'm in my either 7th-8th game starting. Originally they me start at PG because Carter-Williams was hurt. He still is but now I start at SG and they have Tory Wrotten start at PG. The team is bad as we have no inside defense and I'm the only one who can score more than 20 points a game. We are on the bubble for a playoff spot though because we can win sometimes. I have wondered about asking for a trade but I also want to tough it out because we have the second most cap space and I want to see if we can add some stars to our lineup. I'll see how the rest of the year goes to see if I want out.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:32 AM   #3998
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Finally.. a new scenario I haven't seen here or heard about other than against Ellis.. Russell Westbrook says he hasn't heard of my SF so coach tells me to go out and out-score him.. guessing Westbrook goes off for 40 on me though I'm the SF playing SG
Old 03-01-2014, 05:48 AM   #3999
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZSYankee_24
I'm currently on my rookie season with the 76ers. I'm a SG and I am a 88 overall. I'm in the top 5 of scoring with about 27 PPG. I have about 6 APG, and about 3 RPG. I'm about 7 games out of the All-Star break and I'm in my either 7th-8th game starting. Originally they me start at PG because Carter-Williams was hurt. He still is but now I start at SG and they have Tory Wrotten start at PG. The team is bad as we have no inside defense and I'm the only one who can score more than 20 points a game. We are on the bubble for a playoff spot though because we can win sometimes. I have wondered about asking for a trade but I also want to tough it out because we have the second most cap space and I want to see if we can add some stars to our lineup. I'll see how the rest of the year goes to see if I want out.

I'm in my first season with the Sixers in the ECF vs the Heat. Same position but I'm an overall 86. I had a similar experience during the regular season but in the playoffs our inside D has been crazy good and Thad Young is dropping 19&8 a game. ET has been inconsistent but can drop 20 once in a while as well as Noel.
I was thinking the same as you about sticking through it and I'm glad i did because we are pretty good right now and I'm still excited to see who we can get in the offseason. I'll post who I get during the offseason to give you an idea of who you might get. I'm just hoping we get some more shooters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2014, 05:55 AM   #4000
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Finally.. a new scenario I haven't seen here or heard about other than against Ellis.. Russell Westbrook says he hasn't heard of my SF so coach tells me to go out and out-score him.. guessing Westbrook goes off for 40 on me though I'm the SF playing SG

I got one against Carmelo then Russ then later a legend will call you out on some bull****. I got Gary Payton telling me to get 5 steals. How was I supposed to get that many lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »