Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-05-2014, 04:44 AM   #4041
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I was a PG in Charlotte and hated playing there because I was always in a lineup with Sessions, Adrien, Biyombo, and Haywood. They are all completely useless offensively. So I got myself traded to Houston for Beverly and things were going great for the first 2 games(both triple-doubles). But in the second game, Asik got hurt and now I start at Power Forward. My 6-4, 170 pound point guard is starting at power forward. This is a problem, because it is somewhat difficult for my 6-4 guy to stop Lamarcus Aldridge in the post. The craziest part is that Chandler Parsons starts at the 3. 6-10 Chandler Parsons starts at "small" forward and my point guard starts at power forward. Our starters are Brooks, Harden, Parsons, me, and Dwight.
SF: T-Mac/George
PF: Diamond KD/Lebron
C: Onyx KG/Ruby AD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2014, 08:53 AM   #4042
Rookie

Just finished the 3 point contest during All Star Weekend... Crashed out in the first round with a grand total of 5 points. Who the hell came up with the control scheme for this steaming pile of turd? It wouldn't even be so bad if the shoot button were responsive... by the time I hit the third rack I found out that even just tapping the shoot button is enough to overshoot the target area...
Old 03-05-2014, 12:40 PM   #4043
Rookie

Double0Zero's Arena

Is there any way to get an Adidas shoe deal without going with the new agent. I don't have a problem switching over, but I would really like to know if there are any alternatives.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:54 PM   #4044
Rookie

I just got traded from the Sacramento Kings to the Sacramento Kings...

I like that my teammate chemistry still went down and the GM appearance changed lol.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #4045
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
I just got traded from the Sacramento Kings to the Sacramento Kings...

I like that my teammate chemistry still went down and the GM appearance changed lol.
Had the same thing happen to me. I asked for a trade close to the deadline and the day before the Gm called me in to see what he could do. A day after the deadline I was trade from Charlotte to Charlotte. :/ Chem went down and got a different looking GM.

We played a team later in the season, don't remember which one, we lost it. One of the "fan" tweets after the game said something about "Since being on the Bobcats now, don't you miss being on the Bobcats!"

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #4046
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

So can you change shoe deals at any time in this or are you stuck with whatever deal you get first? I signed with the other agent and am with Adidas, but I'd rather go either Jordan or Nike. My player mentions Jordan and Nike to the agent in the cutscene and he tells him those will come in time. Does that mean I'll actually get the chance to leave Adidas at some point for one of the others or is it like past 2K's where you're just stuck for life.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:14 PM   #4047
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Does anyone know how to increase dunk tendency?
Old 03-05-2014, 11:07 PM   #4048
Rookie

Man, I hate the 2K camera on fast breaks. 2 point game with 20 seconds to go, I steal it straight after they inbound it and as I go for the dunk the camera flips and I do some weird spin move and end up turning the ball over and we lose the game lol. I wish there was an option for it to just switch without a transition.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »