Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-23-2014, 10:11 PM   #4177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky
Hopefully someone can help me here:

So I had my first shoe custom making already with Nike, I opted for the +4 3PT boost. However, I'm not sure if the shoes are bugged or it's just a glitch but the boost keeps coming off.

What I mean by that is when I go to the My Shoes submenu in MyCareer and equip them, my 94 3PT goes to a 98 at least according to my player card and stays that way when I check it the first game I go into.

However, when I come out of the game, quit MyCareer, or check them in the closet although it still shows me wearing the shoes when I see my player and I check my player card stats I'm back to a 94.

My 3PT does cap at 90, but I already boosted it with 2 long sleeves for the 94 so I don't think it's because it can't exceed the stat cap.

Can anyone give me some insight on what the hell it's doing? I'd like to keep that 98 obviously and I can't tell if it's there in Blacktop although likewise it shows my player wearing the shoes.

Appreciate any insight.
I don't remember no boost for my shoes, I thought that that was only last gen!?!
Old 03-24-2014, 12:10 AM   #4178
Rookie

rickypro's Arena

OVR: 4

I am on the Charlotte Bobcats as a starter. Asked for a trade. Got traded to the Charlotte Bobcats and moved to the 6th man!!! It just keeps getting better.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:43 AM   #4179
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickypro
I am on the Charlotte Bobcats as a starter. Asked for a trade. Got traded to the Charlotte Bobcats and moved to the 6th man!!! It just keeps getting better.

ask for a trade again it should work then

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2014, 04:04 AM   #4180
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTMar
I don't remember no boost for my shoes, I thought that that was only last gen!?!
I immediately went hunting for stat boosts on shoes after I saw that message. I couldn't find anything. I think he may have been confused and wanted to post in the current-gen forum but found the next-gen forum instead.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:03 AM   #4181
Pro

OVR: 9

so pissed I was told if I wait until close to trade deadline day the GM would give me the option and ask me if I want to trade the Veteran, Team Leader, or a Random Player. I am on the 76ers as a All Around SG I was looking forward to this opportunity to trade our Veteran Jason Richardson due to his age and the fact that he is the only player worth anything that I am willing to trade besides Thaddeus Young who is our Leader so they wont trade him. But the day before all star weekend Richardon gets injured for the season.

The GM never asked me if I wanted to trade the 3ppl away which sucks and even though we have the eight seed in the East and lack a true SF we made no trades at the deadline which sucks a**

our team is pretty decent the only thing we are truly missing is a Scoring SF. Plus MCW tencdencies are terrible he never takes any open shots but IRL averages 16ppg but in 2k he only averages around 9 which sucks because he is always left open.

Well now I guess I have to stick with my team and hopefully we can draft a starting caliber SF in the draft.

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2014, 07:38 AM   #4182
Rookie

Just played Jackson Ellis in a 1 on 1 and almost blew a 19-0 lead lol. I hate getting stuck in animations which leads to him getting an easy rebound and basket.

--

Playing with the Heat, we win the championship and LeBron still leaves and goes to the Magic lol. The trades/signings make no sense in this game.

Last edited by Deej; 03-24-2014 at 07:53 AM.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:25 PM   #4183
Just started!

In year 2 and coaches are bouncing around. Spoelstra jumped to the Clippers after winning another title. Doc went to Oklahoma City.

Lebron fouled out of a game against me twice and was never taken out. I had the Lock Down goal and had to keep him under 6 points in the 4th. He fouled out with 6 minutes left and picked up number 7 with 3 minutes left. Never seen that before. It said 7th personal foul, fouled out.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:37 AM   #4184
MVP

Just made a new career and things are going well with the kings so far. I decide to look to see how Ellis is doing and he's 4th in the league in scoring with 26 ppg. Lol. He scored the NBA season high with 49 points in a game. I'm only ten games in the season. It's funny cause in my other profile he barely got to double digit scoring average by the end of the year.
And then, leading the league in points, none other than the scoring machine Lou Williams. Lolwut. Some of these simulated stats are hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »