Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2014, 03:09 PM   #4193
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I read a few things about this substitution glitch. In my last game I was subbed in after 2 minutes for Kemba and for the whole game nobody was subbed again. Now in the next game, I'm stuck again, no subs, Big Al sitting on the bench while Koufos gets way too many minutes. I also have not a single 3pt shooter on the lineup since Ben Gordon is sitting on the bench aswell.

Is my savefile broken? Will this glitch go away at some point?
Old 03-26-2014, 05:13 PM   #4194
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
I read a few things about this substitution glitch. In my last game I was subbed in after 2 minutes for Kemba and for the whole game nobody was subbed again. Now in the next game, I'm stuck again, no subs, Big Al sitting on the bench while Koufos gets way too many minutes. I also have not a single 3pt shooter on the lineup since Ben Gordon is sitting on the bench aswell.

Is my savefile broken? Will this glitch go away at some point?

Nevermind, I guess I fixed it.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:46 PM   #4195
Rookie

I seriously have most stupid coach all of time!! I'm sixth man 6'4 sg playing for pistons. Originally drafted by kings, but it was the disaster. Pretty much lost 15 games in row, me barely getting minutes. I got traded to pistons who are hot, currently 2nd in east behind Miami (7 gms back)

Well here's the thing, I usually put up great stats line every night, around 17 points, 3 assists (my teammates are straight ********, every time I pass to teammate even though he's DAMN WIDE OPEN, he would hold on the ball then pass it to another mate.) and 2 rebounds. Umm that's not all, I'm averaging THREE BLOCKS AND 5 STEALS. Yet I get 28 mins as 6th man. I know it's pretty lot mins but my coach is ******** because I blow stuckey (current starting sg) every stats category. It's pissing me off and I'm getting less motivation to play my best because I know I will be 6th man lol. However I'm at trade deadline date around.

Hopefully somebody can relate or explain me, thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2014, 12:24 PM   #4196
Rookie

So I just got hit by the "get subbed out and then subbed back in down by 20" cheese... I decided to investigate, and weirdly, in the game tracker, my team is down by 2 (not 20). Somewhat confused, I went back into the game and continued playing thinking the game tracker just hadn't updated to the "down by 20" score. After some back and forth scoring, I went back in to the game tracker... and this time we were up by 4. The time I spent on the bench doesn't seem to appear on the game tracker at all (doesn't show who scored/missed/etc). Anyone else had some of this cheese?

Possibly I just don't know how to read the game tracker or something... here's some screenshots.

This probably isn't related to the cheese above... but since it's happening in this same match, I figured I might as well include it in the post as well. My player is walking around doing the "crab" movement the entire game (basically he's doing the crab-walk if I don't hold down the turbo button). This is annoying as hell because I'm burning through my stamina just trying to run at a normal speed. Fortunately, only defence is affected.

Last edited by biatch0; 03-27-2014 at 12:40 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:37 PM   #4197
MVP

The game track has been broken in the past couple of years. It only tracks the time you're on the court like you said. As for the constant crab walk, it seems to come up randomly. Sometimes you can move pretty well on defense and sometimes you're stuck in the slow crab walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2014, 11:22 PM   #4198
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Started a new MyCareer last night and did a Joel Embiid clone. 7' athletic center. Did awesome in the pre-draft game but fell to the Jazz at like 15(?) or so because I told the teams that interviewed me to go away. One was the Kings and I said I wasn't going to play PF since they already had Cousins at Center. The other was the Bucks later in the draft but I told them they had too much depth, basically because I didn't want to get shipped off to Milwaukee. Anyway, Jackson Ellis was taken by the Thunder, who I actually wanted to get drafted by. Haven't played a game yet, but I'm glad to be on the Jazz as Kanter shouldn't be too difficult to surpass. Should be fun.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:30 AM   #4199
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Started a new MyCareer last night and did a Joel Embiid clone. 7' athletic center. Did awesome in the pre-draft game but fell to the Jazz at like 15(?) or so because I told the teams that interviewed me to go away. One was the Kings and I said I wasn't going to play PF since they already had Cousins at Center. The other was the Bucks later in the draft but I told them they had too much depth, basically because I didn't want to get shipped off to Milwaukee. Anyway, Jackson Ellis was taken by the Thunder, who I actually wanted to get drafted by. Haven't played a game yet, but I'm glad to be on the Jazz as Kanter shouldn't be too difficult to surpass. Should be fun.
just letting you know, all 7 ft or taller players struggle to rebound on this game and are too slow. I suggest you restart with a 6 11 C
Old 03-28-2014, 02:18 AM   #4200
MVP

Also you can't be drafted by the Thunder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »