Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2014, 04:37 PM   #4241
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Has anyone found any significance to the pre draft personality test? Maybe the Thunder won't draft you if you say you want the last shot because they already have KD? Probably not, but has anyone messed around with it and seen any differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #4242
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Have you all seen this Connected MyCareers feature that leaked? New MyCrewCareer mode for NBA 2K15. Wow.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:36 PM   #4243
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lob Mob
Have you all seen this Connected MyCareers feature that leaked? New MyCrewCareer mode for NBA 2K15. Wow.

OMG REALLY I'M SO HAPPY.

Good one, it's April Fools...get outta here with that
Old 04-01-2014, 07:48 PM   #4244
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
Same thing happens to me. Apparently you need to throw it to yourself off the backboard to get your alley-oop tendency from 0 to 1. After then it should work. I tried alley-ooping it to myself but even then it didn't work lol.

Next time you're on the fast break just try it and see if it fixes it, I've been meaning to do it myself but I keep forgetting.
That did the trick, thanks! It was annoying not being able to get those oops, especially with Jrue Holiday as my PG lol
Old 04-01-2014, 08:34 PM   #4245
Pro

OVR: 9

so mycareer with the 76ers and Lebron coming to my team is off to a bad start after 3 games together we are 1-2 taking the first two losses to the terrible Bucks and Wizards back to back. But me and Lebron are learning how to play together and getting to know each other so it should only get better.One of our Promblems is Thad Young inability to rebound the ball or defend any true PF.

Our team just has to learn how to get defensive stops and Rebound better.

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #4246
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm now on Year 3 of my Athletic 6'7" PG career with the Suns. In year 2 Len, Bledsoe and Markieff Morris all got hurt in the season's final month. We plummeted so far that not even myself and Melo could get us out of it and we missed the playoffs.

Fast Forward to the beginning of year 3 - our GM does NOTHING to improve our team in the off-season (actually, it's worse than it was) and I told him I was fed up and wanted to get traded. I picked 3 teams and hopefully it happens soon.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:24 PM   #4247
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

I've got three My Career going right now with a Athletic Center, All-Around SG and a Scoring PG. Trying to figure out the one I like best and move on.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 04-02-2014, 03:12 PM   #4248
Pro

JHeyBraves's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I'm now on Year 3 of my Athletic 6'7" PG career with the Suns. In year 2 Len, Bledsoe and Markieff Morris all got hurt in the season's final month. We plummeted so far that not even myself and Melo could get us out of it and we missed the playoffs.

Fast Forward to the beginning of year 3 - our GM does NOTHING to improve our team in the off-season (actually, it's worse than it was) and I told him I was fed up and wanted to get traded. I picked 3 teams and hopefully it happens soon.
Has anyone ever gotten traded to one of the 3 teams they got to pick? I’ve never heard of it happening (not to say that it can't).

If you don't get traded to those teams, I was wondering if you could pick 3 teams that you really didn’t want to play for to ensure you wouldn’t get traded there? So if you were afraid of getting traded to the Bucs, Bobcats or Suns, you could pick those teams and not have to worry. It always feels like the GM is trying to stick it to me on my way out after I request a trade by sending me somewhere I don't want to be.

I tried to use the search function but couldn't find anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »