Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #425
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen21
My Close/Med/3pt are maxed out at 85. I still get grades around the B
I recommend just change your jump shot until you find one you are good at. My mid is at 80 and I am money.
LA DODGERS

Last edited by dat boi Q; 11-25-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #426
Rookie

OVR: 0

dang, the scripted events suck so hard. i knew, KNEW i was going to have the part where you have a terrible shooting night and go to the gym afterwards. every open look i got didn't go in and i was forced into a 30% shooting percentage. i'm hovering right around 50% anyway (lol) so 1 bad night won't kill me but come on. plus the whole 'you better win us the game' thing after being subbed out when you pull into the lead, thing is getting old.

how many games do you have to play before you start? because i'm putting up monster numbers and i should be starting.

ASIDE FROM THAT: i LOVE playing with the bobcats. i made a SF and i'm killing it. we're 12-8 right now and i think we have a real shot to make it to the playoffs and lose in the 1st round. our defense isn't great but i have a feeling some people will get moved since i'm forcing the team to let me handle the ball.

edit:

side note: i'm kinda bummed the bobcats will be changing their name / colors. i like the recent uni's and i think they look sharp. not a fan of the hornets scheme / name, personally.

Last edited by ryantheplague; 11-25-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:05 PM   #427
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
I recommend just change your jump shot until you find one you are good at. My mid is at 80 and I am money.
What are your release/jumper?
Old 11-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #428
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen21
What are your release/jumper?
I use dirks release but I can't tell you which jumper because I am in game right now. And make sure you check your release timing I left mine on normal.
LA DODGERS
Old 11-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #429
Rookie

Andrews's Arena

OVR: 2

Does anyone have more than 1 my career going? I have a scoring SF that I am playing through and is alot of fun. To break things up and try something different, I started a PG. However, everytime I go back to play on the PG, I get the PS4 blue screen of death. I deleted him, retried and get the same thing. My guess is the servers cannot handle multiple MPs.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #430
Rookie

OVR: 1

I went with a 6'11" Athletic PF. Was drafted by the Blazers and me and Aldridge are a force. So far have been really happy with this player type, he's versatile enough to play back to the basket or face up and drive with ease. I'm playing on All Star difficulty and have found it much easier to get my teammate grade up with a PF than it is with a PG. Once I get my rating up into the 70's I'm gonna take him online to the park to beast.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #431
Rookie

All I have to say is the computer is terrible at layups. Cost me 47393 assists a game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #432
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by romoshiest
I went with a 6'11" Athletic PF. Was drafted by the Blazers and me and Aldridge are a force. So far have been really happy with this player type, he's versatile enough to play back to the basket or face up and drive with ease. I'm playing on All Star difficulty and have found it much easier to get my teammate grade up with a PF than it is with a PG. Once I get my rating up into the 70's I'm gonna take him online to the park to beast.
Haven't been able to get the park to work since the game came out.....so good luck with that (ha)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »