Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-13-2014, 05:53 AM   #4385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

How may an individual remove accessories from his MyPlayer?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2014, 06:12 AM   #4386
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

To everyone who says they're done this year, why even post here? You're not contributing to the community. You don't have the game anymore, you sold it. What purpose do you have complaining about a game you don't even own anymore?

Also, we'll see you guys again in October.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:35 AM   #4387
The Answer

Dmanning2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
I'm on the Kings in one of my careers but they haven't made any trades and its already January. Even on my other career, my team didn't make any trades. I thought thats how it was for everyone but I guess not.
Did you say anything to the GM or did the game make trades by itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said nothing to the GM. It just happened.

Old 04-13-2014, 01:53 PM   #4388
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

Love the all the bad block penalties I get. At least I'm trying, that one does not make sense.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 04-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #4389
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
Love the all the bad block penalties I get. At least I'm trying, that one does not make sense.
The game doesn't let you recover late and jump towards a shooter.. especially if he's the guy you're guarding.. I only get 2-3 a game but I'm mostly using the right stick to play defense and jumping when I expect the shot.. sometimes I'm late also but I guess it can be timed correctly, I got 10 in one game.. just once though
Old 04-13-2014, 02:31 PM   #4390
Rookie

Anyone played with Lamar Odom and think he's the most worthless teammate in 2K? For some reason he acts like a point guard and brings the ball up the court when there's 2 other point guards on the court lol. I wish you could request guys getting more/less minutes.

Also does on-court coach work as intended when you're a PG? I tried it with my SF MyCareer and it didn't work at all. I don't like that I feel the need to purchase it but I hate it when I get moved to shooting guard since I like running plays in most possessions.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:51 PM   #4391
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
Anyone played with Lamar Odom and think he's the most worthless teammate in 2K? For some reason he acts like a point guard and brings the ball up the court when there's 2 other point guards on the court lol. I wish you could request guys getting more/less minutes.

Also does on-court coach work as intended when you're a PG? I tried it with my SF MyCareer and it didn't work at all. I don't like that I feel the need to purchase it but I hate it when I get moved to shooting guard since I like running plays in most possessions.
Every team in 2K has that player that's less than aggressive.. and far behind their actual selves. Alexi Shved stinks in 2K... he was decent for the TWolves up UNTIL this real season.. so it's funny that he sucks in real life AND in my season.

Last night Pekovic fouled out..and the game subbed in Budinger instead of an actual center.. talk about a SMALL lineup.. my 6'8 SF was the biggest guy on the court for the last 6 minutes of the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2014, 05:35 PM   #4392
MVP

To anyone having trouble with your teammates staying healthy, I think in have found a solution. I was playing a game, when Boogie went down with an ACL tear and was out for the season. I just pressed start, saved and exited the game and came back with Boogie having no injuries. He didn't play the rest of the game but he has come back just fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »