Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2014, 05:07 PM   #4401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

people have said FA is broken.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 06:45 PM   #4402
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

My Center sets a heck of a pick.
Kansas State Wildcats
Old 04-14-2014, 08:01 PM   #4403
Rookie

After you turn down being the sidekick, a game occurs where you're supposed to score 25+ and blow out the other team. I ended up scoring way more than that and my team won by like 30 points, but the cut scene after the game showed me failing to do that. Is it actually possible to beat that challenge?
Old 04-15-2014, 01:32 AM   #4404
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

I don't know if it's because I'm in a win 6 out of 10 scenario for a KIA sponsorship, or because I've beaten Ellis 3 times, but this 4th game against him.. he's with Sacremento.. I have NO chance at winning it seems.. I've missed 4 LAYUPS off front rims.. shot only 3 of 7 on free throws .. all A- release and I shoot 85% normally.. the game is making sure I lose this one to him.. the objective though is to get more assists than him which I'll do. In it's not to subtle 2K way it's saying "you WILL lose this one"

Somehow Pekovic is going off and has 36 points a couple minutes into the 4th quarter but I'm the only other player in double figures..but 8 of 18 shooting with the easy layup misses

I *JUST* got an F on a free throw release.. same release as every other one.. shooting 6 of 13 free throws because I have to lose the game?

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 04-15-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:00 AM   #4405
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
I don't know if it's because I'm in a win 6 out of 10 scenario for a KIA sponsorship, or because I've beaten Ellis 3 times, but this 4th game against him.. he's with Sacremento.. I have NO chance at winning it seems.. I've missed 4 LAYUPS off front rims.. shot only 3 of 7 on free throws .. all A- release and I shoot 85% normally.. the game is making sure I lose this one to him.. the objective though is to get more assists than him which I'll do. In it's not to subtle 2K way it's saying "you WILL lose this one"

Somehow Pekovic is going off and has 36 points a couple minutes into the 4th quarter but I'm the only other player in double figures..but 8 of 18 shooting with the easy layup misses

I *JUST* got an F on a free throw release.. same release as every other one.. shooting 6 of 13 free throws because I have to lose the game?
The KIA endorsement is glitched and is impossible to achieve anyway. I haven't saw a single person say it has worked for them so don't worry about it.

I've had problems with free throws on some games too tbh. It's like you HAVE to get an A+ and for the animations that I've used the difference between getting an A- and A+ is so small that it's tough to get on a consistent basis. I have a maxed out free throw attribute and the last game I played I missed something like 5 of 12 free throws. I think the game just makes you miss so it's more realistic. In last-gen I had seasons where I shot 100% from the free throw line lol.

I haven't had a problem hitting layups though so not sure what you're doing wrong there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2014, 10:35 AM   #4406
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1

Second time this has happened to me already where I finish the game, go back to the plane and go and exit the game mode, gets stuck on saving, wait a while before I give up and quit the game altogether, go back into it and have to play the same match all over again... -.-

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2014, 12:29 PM   #4407
Rookie

knicksfan111's Arena

I need help! My player on the suns is apg 76 overall about halfeay through the year. Recently this problem has been coming up. On superstar i would be getting triple doubles which is great and winning by 30. Then when i put it up to hall of fame i lose by 30 and i commit about 15 tournovers and it isn't fun at all. I want my player to play well as well as having really close games, what do i do?
Old 04-15-2014, 02:31 PM   #4408
MVP

Magnus1959's Arena

OVR: 7

My player creeps me out when he smiles.
Kansas State Wildcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »