Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-16-2014, 01:18 AM   #4417
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deej
Does anyone else have issues with the icon pass being incredibly inaccurate? When running certain plays it'll force you to pass to a specific player so I've gotten into a habit of using the icon pass to bypass that. There will be times where a guy is wide open, nobody is around me, I'll use the icon pass and he'll just throw it wildly out of bounds lol. I guess I gotta get back into a habit of not using the icon pass as much.
With being able to heat up in various aspects of the game individually, it also means you get cold in those specific aspects as well. If you throw a bad pass, don't force the next pass the same way. Try something else. Your guy will literally start throwing bad passes all over and they'll steal the ball ridiculously till you start making good easy passes again.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:30 AM   #4418
Rookie

So are mycareer playoff fuxkin glitched?? Lmao the wizards r bussing my azz I'm on bucks pg I can't dunk anymore or nothing it's crazy
Old 04-16-2014, 03:14 AM   #4419
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

"Bad Agent" plays Candy Crush or something while talking to you? Just had a cut-scene before a game "whoa I leveled up!" he says while messing with his cell phone.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:51 AM   #4420
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat_Nation
Is it possible to be drafted by the Celtics?
Unfortunately no.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:55 AM   #4421
Rookie

Man, momentum needs to go. When a team gets on a roll it's like a difficulty switch from all-star to HOF or vice versa. I just want a consistent level of difficulty in my game where when I perform well I affect the game in a positive way, and the opposite when I don't. I can't believe anyone appreciates this cheese where all of a sudden a team starts making every ridiculous contested shot and the opposing team can't buy a bucket even when they're wide open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2014, 04:11 AM   #4422
Rookie

Just made a 6'9 small forward how do I get in bulls !!?? Or cavs lol
Old 04-16-2014, 04:28 AM   #4423
Pro

lolersaurus's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkkstokes
Just made a 6'9 small forward how do I get in bulls !!?? Or cavs lol

You can get drafted by the cavs' lower pick I'm pretty sure, but you'll have to trade to get not the bulls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2014, 04:40 AM   #4424
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

Really weird.. the Mavericks have Dirk on the shelf injured.. so Jae Crowder comes in and lights me up for 29 points in 44 minutes.. shot 7 of 9 for 3's and 10 of 15 overall.. well, not me.. he lit up the team.. my SF had to guard Ellis half the game and he drove by me over and over but couldn't shoot jumpers when he didn't.

Currently 4th seed in the playoff race in the west.. still a bit back from the REAL season.. 15 games left before playoffs right now.

My season's playoff picture is a bit... different from the real one also.. T'Wolves could still miss it if the game put me on a losing streak I suppose, only 2+1/2 games ahead of NOT being in.. If the playoffs were now, Memphis and the Clippers would be out while the LAKERS of all teams are in but barely right now.

In the East the Pistons, Cavs, and Knicks are all probably going to be playoff teams in 'My Career'

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »